·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
720 Posts
spalding12 said:
while i do DREAM of lovely ladies wanting to ride on my Brutale, the reality is that i probably won't take anyone riding on THIS bike....
i'll have my K1200GT for that

who has already removed his/her passenger footpeg assembly?
Depends...hmmm.. are you sure, no passenger? wiew again my album..... :hump:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
261 Posts
spalding12 said:
while i do DREAM of lovely ladies wanting to ride on my Brutale, the reality is that i probably won't take anyone riding on THIS bike....
i'll have my K1200GT for that

who has already removed his/her passenger footpeg assembly?
I took off my passenger pegs just to keep me out of trouble. It seems that everytime I take a passenger bad things happen.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
odonata said:
My passenger peg is still in tact.... thank god... I have no plan to remove it, are you kidding me?

:D
yeah.....
the thing is....
if i lived where you lived...
where folks have ENOUGH CLASS to notice an MV...
i'd be more likely to get some "interest" from onlookers

today.....
75 miles
stop-and-go riding
stopped at 100 lights
only 1 person even LOOKED at my bike
no kidding

so....
how am i going to attract these women? :naughty: :naughty:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
spalding12 said:
yeah.....
the thing is....
if i lived where you lived...
where folks have ENOUGH CLASS to notice an MV...
i'd be more likely to get some "interest" from onlookers

today.....
75 miles
stop-and-go riding
stopped at 100 lights
only 1 person even LOOKED at my bike
no kidding

so....

I see...

1st of all, I am not sure you caught when I said "my passenger peg"? no S at the end? it was just me being goofy.

my Senna is asingle seater, my 03 R6's pegs were removed on day 1, in fact the passenger seat and the pegs were removed and a cowl was installed at the dealership before I rode off the lot.

I don't want to take the responsibility of the well being of someone else when I ride, besides, I think it will be more fun to ride with a love one or friend when they ride their own bike. I understand others who enjoy 2 up riding, but this is just my choice.

however, I forgot to mention, on my Derbi track bike(see my album), I left the pass. pegs on, partly because the R peg is also a exhaust hanger, but I replaced the spring loaded pegs with some rigidly mounted copper tubing as frame slider, and I can tell you that it has save my bike from lots of damage.

I think Fazer6 mentioned(or someone else in the same thread) when he dropped the bike the pass. peg protected his pipes... now that is something to keep in mind...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
odonata said:
I see...

1st of all, I am not sure you caught when I said "my passenger peg"? no S at the end? it was just me being goofy.

my Senna is asingle seater, my 03 R6's pegs were removed on day 1, in fact the passenger seat and the pegs were removed and a cowl was installed at the dealership before I rode off the lot.

I don't want to take the responsibility of the well being of someone else when I ride, besides, I think it will be more fun to ride with a love one or friend when they ride their own bike. I understand others who enjoy 2 up riding, but this is just my choice.

however, I forgot to mention, on my Derbi track bike(see my album), I left the pass. pegs on, partly because the R peg is also a exhaust hanger, but I replaced the spring loaded pegs with some rigidly mounted copper tubing as frame slider, and I can tell you that it has save my bike from lots of damage.

I think Fazer6 mentioned(or someone else in the same thread) when he dropped the bike the pass. peg protected his pipes... now that is something to keep in mind...
you are right... in my extreme DENSENESS... i missed your joke... many apologies :)

i appreciate your thoughts about 2-up riding...
but, some of the best times in OUR marriage have been on motorcycle trips over the years...
so, 2-up riding... on BMW and H-D touring bikes have been a real PLUS to me, personally.

THAT being said... i have grown to love riding ALONE as well
being at the "mercy" of my riding buddies is something i DON'T like
- too many DRESS UP to ride 10 miles and sit at some bike night in a DI__ waving contest... if you know what i mean
- folks get more busy as the years go by and find NEW excuses to NOT ride

etc...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
187 Posts
spalding12 said:
so....
Just wait til they see your pipe (the corse pipe of course) :D

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
645 Posts
Took mine off the day I got it. Went to the Ace and got a couple of black button head bolts to replace the passenger peg bolts. It only takes 2 minutes to put em on when the wife wants to go for a ride.

·
Registered
417 Posts
if i take the rear pegs off my 910R the bracket still has the lugs remaining ,cant see what bennifit you get, if the bracket was clean of lugs yes id do this.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts