MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmm... someone has moved in recently, and has a brutale, i see it on P2. not going to tell everyone where we live (there ARE 2 MV's in the garage now), but you know who you are if you are on this forum...

anybody here recently move to a new apartment in pasadena and have a brutale?? or maybe lived here a while and just bought one...?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Very cool! I had a similar surprise when I saw an MV parked on my street down in La Jolla (San diego area) but nobody replied. Was just a visitor though..

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
perhaps you should just leave a small note saying "mvagusta.net"
agreed. i have a mvagusta.net sticker on my bike but i am parked in an area of the garage that he/she would probably never be (not on their way in/out).

i will put a sticky on their bike with mvagusta.net, maybe my screen name as well.

could just be a visitor, but it has been 2 or 3 days now.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yes! I know who I am! Hey Chris ... haven't seen your bike yet, but my girlfriend says she just saw it tonight. I'll have to go hunting tomorrow before work! Hit me up sometime - I'm new to the area and could use the guide.

- J.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Pretty sweet! Welcome to the site! Hope to meet you guys in the near future (hint: big socal MV meet around the corner!)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
nice, i see you found my biz card. at first i was like--how did he know my name?? oh, yeah, duh, my card!

note to admin: i referred him to the site... how does your commision structure work? :)

well, like alvin said, we are organizing a great all MV ride in the coming months. you can read about it here: http://mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13752

are you new to the building or the whole area?

we live minutes away from one of the greatest rides in the west: take the 210 west, get off at angeles crest/2 north. and just follow the 2 back up into the mountains for as long as you want. you'll go from smog to pine trees in no time flat. check out my album for pics...

my bike is on P3, around the corner from yours. its a black F4. the battery has crapped out and won't take a charge, so it needs replacing. the bike won't turn over, so no riding right now. but the weather sucks lately anyway.

we'll ride though, no doubt! HAHA two MV's in the building and no Duc's. oh, and welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
C:

New to the whole area! Just moved from Hawaii to San Francisco in October, and now from SF to Pasadena this month. It's been a crazy few weeks - but now I'm here at (insert building name here) and loving SoCal. Now if we can just ditch this rain!

- J.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
C:

New to the whole area! Just moved from Hawaii to San Francisco in October, and now from SF to Pasadena this month. It's been a crazy few weeks - but now I'm here at (insert building name here) and loving SoCal. Now if we can just ditch this rain!

- J.
our weather's better than frisco's, i promise!! this is a bad few weeks example, once the storm passes it'll be clear and in the 60's/70's every day...

i'm going to hawaii in the summer, getting married at the hilton waikaloa (sp?) resort. :baddeal:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts