MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i know that but does anyone know anything abt him, how far he went with the factory ride with the mv

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
What a stupid video that was!

Teuchert didn't have a chance on a street bike with those CRAAAAAP tires! I had those on my MV once and they were better than the old Pirelli Dragons, but still far off of race tires. I'm guessing with race slicks he could have gone 3 to 5 seconds faster right off the bat.

It's cool to see the bike and car together, but at least make it a fair fight. Either compare the street car to the street bike (in which case the bike would leave the car for dead), or compare a race bike to the race car.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
UNFAIR!!!

A race car vs. a street bike. And the bike is on street tire too?!!! No way.

Try that again with the street version of the Ferrari. It'll be a lot closer, and maybe even the bike will win.

A while back Kevin Schwantz (who is one hell of a 4-wheel driver) did a head-to-head comparison between a Suzuki GSXR100 and a Chevrolet Corvette Z06 @ Willow Springs. He had the bike @ 1:26, and the Vette @ 1:34.

I should point out that some in the Vette community took issue with the test as a good driver on better tires can hustle a Z06 around Willow in the 1:28 range.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts