MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not happy, I purchased a used fuel pump from some guy who calls himself CAG last week off E-bay and it took TWO days to get to my house! TWO DAYS, I'll never buy anything from him again:stickpoke

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Like all right-wingers, CAG is not to be trusted! I'm surprised it didn't take three days!!

Disclaimer - Just in case you don't know,...I'm kidding. Carl is a personal friend of mine and a great guy. No surprise that your part arrived promptly, that's how he rolls!

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I couldn't agree more, Masis.
Carl is indeed a trustworthy guy.
Randy does not have a PayPal account and I needed to get some funds to him.
I just sent Carl several hunderd dollars via Carl's PayPal account to give to Randy when they catch up in a few weeks time.
Already know it's gonna be a done deal.
Thanks for your time on the phone today Carl, you crack me up.
Dave.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
and don't you dare answer the phone if he calls...you'll find yourself talking for a long time anything from bikes to airplanes :)

·
Registered
7,772 Posts
Carl is the best. I asked him about a damaged part he might have for a future project I am trying to work out and he sent it to me no charge. And if that is not enough he has helped turn my bike from the first pic to this. Now my wife may not like him so much.:stickpoke

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
A dodgy character, in fact I have it on good authority that he either eats or has eaten vegemite! :eek:
Real dodgy Rob :stickpoke I believe he even eats Buderim Ginger Bears :jsm:

I and lots of Ausies have had great deals with Carl before :)

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
A Clever Ploy

Oh hell I forgot about the Buderim Ginger Bears - that's now certainly moved him to persona non grata in my books!

I wonder if this wasn't a very clever ploy by DrMasis (and I am impressed I must say) to move Gary/Jen from the top of the pops in the bashing stakes? Look at the shiny keys everybody, look how they jangle ;)

I am not stopping until Mat gets his money..............yep in for the long haul.

Carl, is indeed a stand up & exceptional guy, I've had the pleasure of meeting him at Bubba III. His forthright posts are backed up by his actions & deeds. You don't get better than that! Oh I almost forgot, he also has a gorgeous wife - that's the complete package. :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Some say he can strip a Brutale in under an hour, and that he knows where an MV has been by the smell of it's oil..... All we know is - He's called "The Cag"

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I got you all beat........he calls me "StiffRandy". How's that for being an 'upright' guy? :green:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Some say he can strip a Brutale in under an hour, and that he knows where an MV has been by the smell of it's oil..... All we know is - He's called "The Cag"

And Don't forget Bundaberg Rum. Australian delicacies indeed.

Thank you gents for your kind comments.

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
CAG's carbon is excellent!!

I can see why you guys complain. I've been trying to throw money at him for some carbon fiber for like a month now.

Don't give up Ryan as I can guarantee you he will come through and you'll be absolutely delighted.

Just be patient its worth the wait.

:drummer:​

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
I know i picked up the sides from him but he had to restock the belly pan. I figured I would run them for a bit bare to decide, paint or leave bare. Im gonna run bare for a while so all of the silver needs to be replaced with CF, the OCD would kill me otherwise.
I recently saw a pic of an exquisite CF airbox he has in stock right now!!

:mouthwate

1 - 20 of 26 Posts