MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay. Who has the black and gold (mid section) MV that I met on Arryo Blvd by California (near the Rose Bowl) today around 8:30? I was in the Elise heading south and he was going north. Thanks for the wave! :wave:

At first I recognized the shape of the headlight and then saw the black top fairing and thought it was an R. My surprise when I saw the gold mid section (beautiful btw) and I remembered seeing pictures of that MV on Pro Italia's event page.

It was exciting because this is the second MV I've seen on the road since I've arrived in L.A.! Since 2000, I've only seen an MV on the road two or three times (not including around the dealers). So...that's a total of about five sightings in 6 years!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
He is familiar with the site, we introduced it to him while we were at Cafe Demo @ Pro Italia. Hopefully he comes up soon :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm usually not into gold colors, but this peticular paint sceme is not to bad. Pretty Sweet and not to over the top. Reminds me of the same two tone match Ford had on a classic 1966 Mustang fastback. Oh yes, I still love thoses classic Mustang beauties. :smoking:

·
Registered
109 Posts
MADMAN said:
I'm usually not into gold colors, but this peticular paint sceme is not to bad. Pretty Sweet and not to over the top. Reminds me of the same two tone match Ford had on a classic 1966 Mustang fastback. Oh yes, I still love thoses classic Mustang beauties. :smoking:

That would be the Hertz rental edition. Which they just started making again in 2007.

Nice bike tooo

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blade007 said:
the bike is awesome, like those colors
Yeah, you should see it when it's coming at you and especially as he passes by. It's only enough time to it: 1) It's an MV!; 2) Is that the R; and then 3) What was that? (It's just I've seen pictures of that bike before. If not, I'd be asking what kind of special edition was it?)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts