MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Formerly WYD OPN
Joined
·
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In consideration of the pending delivery of my new F4 1000R/Brutale 910R pair, I became curious how many members have BOTH an F4 and a Brutale. Any version of either model.

I know there are several. Only a few come readily to mind: Reopropf, TokyoLunch... I briefly checked the registry and albums, but it's very difficult to cross-reference them. Not all members are in the registry or have an album.

Holla' Back, Multi-MVers!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,473 Posts
i'm not sure i want to see all the people who respond to this...

i thought having one would be bliss.

and there's some dude in so. cal. that has both the race and street versions of the veltro

of course, it could be worse....

i could be alvin. (sorry buddy)

alex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,860 Posts
altoon said:
i'm not sure i want to see all the people who respond to this...

i thought having one would be bliss.

and there's some dude in so. cal. that has both the race and street versions of the veltro

of course, it could be worse....

i could be alvin. (sorry buddy)

alex
:banghead: :ahhh:
 

·
The Dude
Joined
·
5,041 Posts
Yup, you got me. Got the Brutale this past April, F4 in early Aug? late July? can't remember. Out of space to get any more, but I'm curious about a 1000. Though the 750 is enough for the moment, I like the punch of the Brutale on some of these roads. Of course, it gets me into more trouble.... but anyway.......


it's a shame on the weekend when I can only take one out and the other sits. I don't know how you do it with your stable..... hope you can get out every day!

-colin


:yo: :drummer:
 

·
Formerly WYD OPN
Joined
·
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TokyoLunch said:
It's a shame on the weekend when I can only take one out and the other sits. I don't know how you do it with your stable..... hope you can get out every day!
-colin
If I'm not out of town and it's NOT raining, I ride for several hours virtually every day. I have actually been known to ride 50-70 miles on one bike... come back home... ride 50-70 miles on another bike... etc. RIDING them all is sorta managable, but CLEANING them all is a constant challenge... most are black/near black.

I love your EVO/910 combo. I know Reopropf has a Tambo/910R combo. I also remember somebody has a Senna/910R pair.

Two's Company! ...........More F4/Brutale Multi-MVers?!
 

·
Formerly WYD OPN
Joined
·
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
altoon said:
i'm not sure i want to see all the people who respond to this...
i thought having one would be bliss.
and there's some dude in so. cal. that has both the race and street versions of the veltro
of course, it could be worse....
i could be alvin. (sorry buddy)
alex
Hi, Alex...

I hope this thread is NOT perceived negatively by some. I just wanted to find out how many F4/Brutale combos were out there.

There has to be another F4R/910R combo somewhere else in the world. It's unlikely mine is the only pair.

BTW... Love the new avatar!


MORE PAIRS... 'fess up, please!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,473 Posts
blake - no worries
i'm just jealous.
let me know if you need someone to rotate the wheels on the "other" bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,860 Posts
I believe reopropf got to break in the 910R but I do not believe he owns it. Having both would be ideal in my opinion! But one certainly is a blast i'm sure..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
756 Posts
I have the 910r and F4 Ago. Bought the F4 used - a great local seller advertised it here and after I saw it I knew there was no way I could let it go. I always admired the F4 but thought it would be uncomfortable and more bike than I needed. I was wrong. I've grown accustomed to the riding position and the power is intoxicating. Its a privilege to have both...great combo :)
 

·
Formerly WYD OPN
Joined
·
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MVorBMW said:
I have the 910r and F4 Ago. Bought the F4 used - a great local seller advertised it here and after I saw it I knew there was no way I could let it go. I always admired the F4 but thought it would be uncomfortable and more bike than I needed. I was wrong. I've grown accustomed to the riding position and the power is intoxicating. Its a privilege to have both...great combo :)
Sorry I didn't remember to include you above. You actually are one of the reasons I started this thread.

Multiple MVs AND multiple Bimmers!! Your momma raised you RIGHT! Love your stable of steeds.

Please... more Multis!
 

·
Formerly WYD OPN
Joined
·
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MV4LA/RA said:
:popcorn: my friend has 910r and SPR combo and both extremely beautiful!
Great combo... any possibility of some quick pics to share in the near future?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
WYD OPN... sorry to hijack your thread... but how do you find time to ride an R1 and a ZX14 when you have an F4R AND a 910R?
 

·
Formerly WYD OPN
Joined
·
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aprilia said:
WYD OPN... sorry to hijack your thread... but how do you find time to ride an R1 and a ZX14 when you have an F4R AND a 910R?
I'm gonna find out soon. The MVs just arrived at the dealer last Tuesday, and I'll pick them up in the next couple days.

I originally bought the R1/ZX14 combo INSTEAD of an MV, but it obviously didn't scratch the MV itch. Now I've ended up with... ahem... several. And yes, I am verging on some sort of mechanically-induced insanity. Buy 'em all, I say.


More F4/Brutale Pairs, please.
 

·
Formerly WYD OPN
Joined
·
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reopropf said:
Reo is a 1 mc guy currently.

Currently hot for old 750 F4 to set up for track, and if $ falls from sky '07 V-rod, so I can ride with a buddy of mine.
Sorry for the misprint. I saw the 910R in your album and assumed. Your "one" bike is equivalent to several others combined, so you actually qualify as a multi-bike owner with just the Tambo!

You will love the V-Rod, especially the 240mm rear tire. My '06 SE is an incredible ride. Yours will have much of the same for MUCH less $ (from the sky).


Other Multis?!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top