MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has a 910R dyno sheet?

Whether it be a magazine test or your personal bike.

I know I've seen some on here, can't find them though!

·
Registered
503 Posts
I like the looks of that!

·
Registered
109 Posts
A quick Q on the topic of HP... it's claimed the 910R should have 144hp... this leads me to ask if this test was a weighted or un-weighted test?

What I mean is... was the dyno tester sitting on the bike or not?

If not... how come only 126.1hp?

Cheers...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
cowtipper said:
A quick Q on the topic of HP... it's claimed the 910R should have 144hp... this leads me to ask if this test was a weighted or un-weighted test?

What I mean is... was the dyno tester sitting on the bike or not?

If not... how come only 126.1hp?

Cheers...

The 910 has 136 hp stock, 144 with full race exhaust. these figures are "crank" hp.
Dynos measure "rear wheel hp" and drivetrain loss, (tranny, chain bearings, brake drag etc) adds up to about 11-15% this is why RWHP is less than Crank HP.

Dyno variance, atmospheric correction factors, what gear the pull was done in (should always be 4th) all contribute to different readings.

Also, dyno operators either sit on bike, or strap them down, (not good) otherwise wheelspin would occur.

·
Registered
109 Posts
airfuel said:
The 910 has 136 hp stock, 144 with full race exhaust. these figures are "crank" hp.
Dynos measure "rear wheel hp" and drivetrain loss, (tranny, chain bearings, brake drag etc) adds up to about 11-15% this is why RWHP is less than Crank HP.

Dyno variance, atmospheric correction factors, what gear the pull was done in (should always be 4th) all contribute to different readings.

Also, dyno operators either sit on bike, or strap them down, (not good) otherwise wheelspin would occur.
Thanks Airfuel... this was the explanation i was looking for... :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts