MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
According to my dealer (and assuming they are correct), only 4 Gladio kits were sent to the US. I thought it'd be fun if we found out who it was. :)

1. Robert (Triple Seven) from California (me) #21 of 300
2. Jack (Gladio) from Wisconsin #42 of 300
3. Rick (rsduce) from Florida #22 of 300
4. ?

:D

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I know Rick from Florida. He pretty much copied me and got the exact same bike from the same dealer. :) but I think he got a lower number them me.. Sheesh... :)

yep, just checked. He got #22.
WTF? :)

Rick is registered here as RSDuce and GetCrackin is his brother and has his old matte black 750.

Did you get it yet? Are you loving it??? The tank is sweet!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was at the dealer today getting a new rear tire put on as i had a 3 inch nail in my tire. Saw the boxes off to the side with my kit, the parts lady had my certificate tube in her hand (hehe) and said I was #21 but they didnt open everything up yet. Get my kit installed on March 9th, date is set. Ahhhh cant wait. Any idea on how long it takes to install? Labor wise...... :)

Should i add Rick to the list?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
777 said:
I was at the dealer today getting a new rear tire put on as i had a 3 inch nail in my tire. Saw the boxes off to the side with my kit, the parts lady had my certificate tube in her hand (hehe) and said I was #21 but they didnt open everything up yet. Get my kit installed on March 9th, date is set. Ahhhh cant wait. Any idea on how long it takes to install? Labor wise...... :)

Should i add Rick to the list?
Sure, add him. He's registered here but hasn't posted.

I'm not sure on the labor time, I installed mine. Tell them to check right away to make sure the tank came with a tank protector. If it didn't, it would suck to have that hold up the install. I didn't get one right away. Also, they should replace the o-rings on your fuel pump, so they should have those in stock. They're common, match Ducati.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Are these kits the same as for the 910R or are they sending more kits for them? If these are the same very limited kits, I know where one is going on a 910R.
No, it's not mine as spending an additional 8 grand on an 18 grand bike would have my balls firmly in my wifes hands :eek:

But, it is going to a good buddy of mine here in CT who ordered the full kit and was promised the last one.

Anyone know if they are sold out of 910R's yet. When I ordered a few weeks ago, only about 11 were left in the U.S.

John

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
airfuel said:
Are these kits the same as for the 910R or are they sending more kits for them? If these are the same very limited kits, I know where one is going on a 910R.
No, it's not mine as spending an additional 8 grand on an 18 grand bike would have my balls firmly in my wifes hands :eek:

But, it is going to a good buddy of mine here in CT who ordered the full kit and was promised the last one.

Anyone know if they are sold out of 910R's yet. When I ordered a few weeks ago, only about 11 were left in the U.S.

John
Yes, the Gladio kit can fit a 750 or 910 Brutale. The kit basically replaces the front fender, tank, rear tail panels, the seats, and includes an alarm, certificate and a limit edition plate for the bike. In addition the full kit comes with the full carbon kit for the Brutale.

A 910R Gladio? that's what I wanted to do. It will be a beautiful bike, albeit too expensive. :)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
airfuel said:
New wheels also correct? I don't know what they look like but I can't wait to see them side by side.

Watch out, my camera will be working over time when these 2 bikes show up.

John
Oops, yep. The full kit comes with silver forged Al Marchesinis

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
910R with Gladio kit seems kinda wierd since they almost look the same. See if you can confirm from your friend if he bought the Gladio kit, then post his first name and # of his kit if you will so I can complete the list.

Im thinking about buying the black R rims for my 910 someday. Would look soooo sick with the Gladio kit. :king:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Yes, he was promised a full Gladio kit, he wants me to commit him to the nut house for spending so much money on a kit :errr:

When he has everything in hand I will report back to finish the list.

John

·
Registered
645 Posts
Gladio said:
I know Rick from Florida. He pretty much copied me and got the exact same bike from the same dealer. :) but I think he got a lower number them me.. Sheesh... :)

yep, just checked. He got #22.
WTF? :)

Rick is registered here as RSDuce and GetCrackin is his brother and has his old matte black 750.

Did you get it yet? Are you loving it??? The tank is sweet!
Me and Jack are twin brothers from diffrent mothers! :laughing: Im glad you didnt trade the Gladio for the 910R, cause then Id have to do it too! Good thing I got the carbon Arrow cans so we can tell em apart. :)
Are their really only 4 Gladios in the USA? I thought someone in CT had one, as well as a few others?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
rsduce said:
Me and Jack are twin brothers from diffrent mothers! :laughing: Im glad you didnt trade the Gladio for the 910R, cause then Id have to do it too! Good thing I got the carbon Arrow cans so we can tell em apart. :)
Are their really only 4 Gladios in the USA? I thought someone in CT had one, as well as a few others?
Hey! You finally posted! :)

Now I have to do Admin's job and tell you to add your bike to the registry with the obligatory stick poking :stickpoke :flickoff:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts