MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
It's certainly different Richard, but I don't like it either, especially the tan coloured seat. Have a look at Topper's Brutale America if you haven't seen the pics already. :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Hmmm... nope. I don't like it.
But is that a 06 colour or someone just painted like that?

And do you have a complete pic of the bike?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Need pics of the entire bike to be sure of my opinion.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Richard, do you know where that bike is and who customized it?
I have nothing against white, but that white paint looks rather cheap, like Liquid Paper or Whiteout. :barfalot:
Perhaps some kind of nice pearl white or metallic white on only some sections/parts would work better? it was as if they still had some white paint left over in the sprayer and didn't want to let it go to waste... I am glad that they didn't also paint the wheels, the heel guard and the chain guards white.

But is that a 06 colour or someone just painted like that?
It's not an official 2006 paint scheme, at least not in the U.S..

I have seen white/tan scheme before but doubt that's a bike done by Moto Corse (BRUTALE-858CR 2005)... it seem to only have the cosmetic bits but not the fancy performance parts. maybe a cheap copy?

http://www.motocorse.jp/03_bike/project.html

I think Moto Corse is a Italian company but parts are made in Japan?

Many interesting bikes there, although some of them are a bit "too much" for my taste, the quality seems top notch (unlike the white bike in question...) especially the F4 1080CR Platino 2005. check out the whole site, there are more detail pictures of the bike in the parts section.

·
Registered
298 Posts
:eek: Oh man, pimpin'
You'll need matching alligator cowboy boots and a white frilly/pirate shirt to ride it... :green:

If it wasn't for the fact Richard is in Taiwan, I'd be tempted to say "Only in America!" :toothless

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
May be it's a guide bike for the blind and comes with a free labrador dog. :toothless

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
OH!
I find it by here...
http://www.moto-lines.com/moto_forum/dispbbs.asp?boardID=31&ID=4501&page=5

The bike is in Taiwan
The site is the forum of my located dealer.
But I don't sure who customized it.
I herad the owner is a turner of autocar.
The red logo looks the same of original,but be simplified.
Maybe it was traced.

And..
They say it like "The Mobile Police Patlabor"
It's Japan's anime.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts