MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
I would have to say the MV b/c it is still the best looking bike out of all of them there. But you might say i am a little bias since i have only owned an MV out of that group. All in all, i am just a sucker for any kind of italian bike, so the Benelli would have to be next, that is just a pretty bike!! Velo, what did it sounds like with all of those bikes started and running at the same time, it have to be awesome!! This is one jealous virginia native!! :p

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'll take all of them.

4 dream bikes and 5 days in a week. But fortunately, I have my Brutale for friday ! :)

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
If no-one was looking I'd take em all....but I'd load the MV first just in case.

Velocemoto, I just noticed the mesh on your vents and I was looking to do this to mine (when I pick it up) and am curious how did you fix it in place?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Velocemoto, I just noticed the mesh on your vents and I was looking to do this to mine (when I pick it up) and am curious how did you fix it in place?
I tacked them in place with 5 minute araldite first, making sure their position was correct.....then I ran a product called "sikaflex" around the edge of each one, bonding it to the carbon...

Sikaflex is similar to silicone, but it's black and has very strong bonding properties....it's use in our automotive industry extensively {ie: bonding windscreens in place etc}

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Rode the Tornado before I bought the F4, twas in december on the IOM 5 degrees, 50 mph behind a police car for 5 miles and it was running at 90 Degrees... don't think the underseat fans work too well, nice sound tho, the slipper clutch was a little disconcering aswell
Heard some horror stories re engine problems and coolant being dumped all over the road... BE CAREFULL.... :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Ditto. Great photos mate. :) Are you going to let us know your lap times? :nerd:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Can't say I have Pete, it's a long way to go for a track day for me. Donnington park is my usual track day venue. Those CBR600's are fun though, a mate had one last year and I struggled to shake the bugger off when we were out for a spin. :blush: Have you tried Pilot Powers on your F4 yet?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CBR600's are fun though, a mate had one last year and I struggled to shake the bugger off when we were out for a spin
Yeah...great little bike, very light and rock solid.
Pic from last Feb...they put me in the race group on the last day and i sh&t myself...but I ended up doing OK and setting a decent time compared to the fast boys...

Turn 6, Siberia, CBR600RR, Feb 05

1 - 19 of 19 Posts