Silver and grey have had 16,000 km one owner
Black one has 6,500km and 2 owners
Is black a rarere colour thanks
Screenshot_20200627-210055_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200627-210108_Facebook.jpg

·
Registered
273 Posts
Black is the better option imo, less ks less wear.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would pick the black one only because it has fewer km's. If you checked the ads tomorrow and the black was sold, how would you feel? And if the grey was sold and the black remained? Your gut will tell you which one to get. And if it doesn't, then flip a coin because you'll be happy with either.

·
Administrator
19,807 Posts
Personally I prefer the silver and red frame.... and the mileage is irrelevant if it has been serviced. How many miles do you plan to put on it? 10,000 klicks is not a heck of a lot.

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Silver shows the beautiful form more than black. I would certainly go with the silver/red combo.
Totally agree with Edward. The lines are hidden on the black one. Could be any bike riding by, really.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
IMHO this is the best colour scheme MV have released. They didnt quite get the black right on the F3 and pity they didnt even try on the 2013+ F4. Love the matt side panels with gloss black and the red from the valve cover.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yes, the silver and grey looks cooler with that red frame. The black one could be any soulless jap crap.
Good prices at $11K I reckon.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Black bike has had 2 owners and is approaching 10 years old .. and yet has only done 6,500 kms!

I would want to know it had been ridden regularly and / or laid up properly.

Low mileage bikes can be money pits!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts