Discussion Starter #1
Isold my ducati 848 evo and want mv agusta
which one was and is the best model ??

thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
Which To Buy

if you have the money, the new f4 rr is unbeleavable. the corsacota or how ever its spelled. look on the forum, there is the white one with a bib MV logo on the sides. beautyful. i have a 1090rr and like it alot.
:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: :drummer:

·
Administrator
19,855 Posts
Which one is most desirable???? you will get a lot of varying answers to that.

Tamoborini is arguably one..the CC is also special....so are the Sennas....the new F4 if you are thinking updated performance vs appearance. Some may say hold out for the new F3.....

Really, every MV is pretty special, so the one that sings your song visually and that you can actually acquire would win out in my opinion. Can't go wrong !!!

My Gina ('08 910R Brutale) is the most desirable in my opinion....just sayin'

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
First off it depends on your budget. I think we'd all like a Veltro, Tamburini or other limited edition model in the garage but most mere mortals (including me!) are still dreaming of owning something like that. Are you after a new bike or secondhand? If it's a secondhand bike I'd just say go with the newest model you can afford. New? Go take whichever model rings your bell for a test ride. Welcome to the forum by the way.:)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Go for a low milage model with history. I think a full history service is very importent or buy from a well know good dealer. I wish you luck :)

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Isold my ducati 848 evo and want mv agusta
which one was and is the best model ??

thanks
what reasons did you sell your 848 for? if you dont mind me asking?

I personnally prefer the F4 750, 1000S & 1000R but feel quality of parts decreased after this. If you can handle the constant wait for spares and dont mind the aftersales service then go for it, enjoy the MV

As much as I love both the F4 and Brutale, I could not again buy a new one like I did with the EV03 and 312R

using the words of mikef4uk many other bikes tick the box before justifying a new F4

in saying that, a second hand one may be considered sometime in the future

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
what reasons did you sell your 848 for? if you dont mind me asking?

I personnally prefer the F4 750, 1000S & 1000R but and feel quality of parts decreased after this. If you can handle the constant wait for spares and dont mind the aftersales service then go for it, enjoy the MV

As much as I love both the F4 and Brutale, I could not again buy a new one like I did with the EV03 and 312R

using the words of mikef4uk many other bikes tick the box before justifying a new F4

in saying that, a second hand one may be considered sometime in the future
A 750 will feel quite revvy after a 848 Ducati.

Looking at the 'older' 1000's each bike in the natural progression (1000S, 1000R, 312R ) is a more refined bike than the one before, however, as F4INXS says above build quality and quality of parts did decrease.

The 2010 bike is again a better ride than an early 1000 but with slightly less classic looks and made up of a lot less parts, i.e. cheaper to build.

What was my favourite?, I liked my 1000R more than my 1000S, the 312R has slightly less midrange than the R.
I wouldn't consider a 750, the 1000 is an easier to ride............lazier when you want it.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Don't buy new, Buy used..F4 1000R 312R . Good value for money..Build quality better than 2010 +

imho
and other well respected sources...

Joe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WOW
Thanks all for you replies

I am looking at 2007 F4 1000R - everyone agrees?
what would be a good price of a deal?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts