MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sports bikes are always nice to see.Which is your favorite sports bike.My favorite bike is Suzuki Hayabusa.It looks so stylish.The Suzuki Hayabusa was
made famous in India by the Bollywood movie Dhoom BY John Abraham rode it in the movie.Powered by a 1340cc in line 4 cylinder engine, the Suzuki Hayabusa is likely to sport a price tag of Rs 11 lakh. I think it is the world's fastest bike.Let us share your thoughts.

·
Registered
890 Posts
welcome to the forum.

and congratulations, you managed to receive in your first post
the title internet troll of the year.

on the more serious side: are you studying the sociology of
motorcycle riders? as i can not see another rational reason
to make a post like this.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
hayabusa...........you serious?:stickpoke

brother I think your in the wrong forum

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I bet he's put MV F4 as his fave bike on the Suzuki forums:bash:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I like the hayaBusa, like you, it's my favorite sports bike. It is so beautiful and it is so fast. Nothing in the world can go faster and it is very affordable. I like that part extra much.

I think the graphics are breathtaking and certain Italian motorcylce manufactures can learn much from these excellent graphics.

I am happy to have shared my thoughts.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Sports bikes are always nice to see.Which is your favorite sports bike.My favorite bike is Suzuki Hayabusa.It looks so stylish.The Suzuki Hayabusa was
made famous in India by the Bollywood movie Dhoom BY John Abraham rode it in the movie.Powered by a 1340cc in line 4 cylinder engine, the Suzuki Hayabusa is likely to sport a price tag of Rs 11 lakh. I think it is the world's fastest bike.Let us share your thoughts.
very interesting Peter! can u show a pic of John Abraham riding the beast? :naughty:

·
Registered
128 Posts
their is a chappy in england who will dispute the fastest bike theory . can't a f4 312 do 312kph ?

as for looks , sorry , a bus' looks like a pregnant whale in compasison with a brutale and thats an old mans M V.

you cannot even try to compare it on looks with a F4

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
+1 to MikeF4black's comment. The guy's just asking a question and trying to cyber socialize. Welcome to the forum pal.

·
Registered
46 Posts
maybe he means Second favorite bike...I have two favs, my F4 of course (that goes without saying) and my 1986 GSX-R 750. Both have a special place in my heart...

Anyone want to talk about their OTHER favorite bikes?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 77 Posts