MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I’m looking to join the MV crowd with an F4. Unfortunately, I have a lot of ?s on the MVs. Wanna see if you guys can help answer several questions:

(1) How limited is the 2007 Senna?
(2) Which is the top of the line F4 now? F41000R? Senna? 312R?
(3) When will the 2008 models start showing up? Should I wait for the 2008s?
(4) Recall on the F4R and Senna. Does this include the 2007s?
(5) Any news on a redesigned F4? I don’t mind missing out on the little tweaks MV does to their bikes every year, but I’d hate to spend so much money on a bike right before a new look appears.

Basically, I have my eyes on the Senna, but would love to hear your comments and suggestions. Thanks!

:f4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum :drummer: and all the best for your upcoming purchase.

1. Limited series of 300

2.Good question...you left out the Veltro and the one I still consider top, the Tambo. With the bikes you are considering they are all very similar and if it's not going to be a race bike then it doesn't really matter...that said the Senna is very nice :naughty:

3.You never know but I don't think it will be more than a 312 with some subtle tweaking. I think the 312 might be an 08 model also.

4.Yes.

5.The multi million dollar question....at a guess I'd say we won't see this before 09 at the earliest
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,434 Posts
Hello and welcome,
Rocket has a perfect score sheet, with exception of question 2, the answer to that one in the Senna....!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,285 Posts
DaBrat,

Buy the one that makes you dream of owning it, can't resist, gotta have, can afford and will ride the shit out of.

CC, Veltro, Tamburini, Senna, AGO, 312 or F4R, F4, SPR in that order...... Or go to Paris or Japan and get a one-off custom.

Whatever you decision, you will LOVE owning and riding around on one of these special machines. They are at a different level than anything else out there and your experience will be the same.

Do not look for this design to change too much, but someone other than me would know this answer more clearly.

Good-luck....Peter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
agusta01 said:
Hello and welcome,
Rocket has a perfect score sheet, with exception of question 2, the answer to that one is the Senna....!
:laughing: :stickpoke ...I did say it was very nice :laughing: ...you're not gonna like this though, I had a relative visit recently (stunning young woman) and I showed her my bike and shortly after we walked past a Senna (the only 1000 in the State parked outside the owners shop (I have told him to :stickpoke join) and as I gushed about the bike she said, well I don't know about all those things but I like the look of yours better... :naughty: :laughing: :later:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
All I can say to your questions is that any MV Agusta choice you make will be a good one. Close your eyes and pick one in the dark, doesn't matter - you'll be in love. Have you test-ridden one? DO IT! Its character feels unlike any other ride on Earth...mmm, how can I say "solid weightlessness", "ultra-fast slow-motion", "smooth awesome power you feel in your heart & soul", "eyes open dreaming"!!! Feel like an astronaut!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
i know how ya feel. im trying to decide if im going to keep my 750 for awhile or get a 312 or senna. but i agree you cant go wrong with mv.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Snappo said:
All I can say to your questions is that any MV Agusta choice you make will be a good one. Close your eyes and pick one in the dark, doesn't matter - you'll be in love. Have you test-ridden one? DO IT! Its character feels unlike any other ride on Earth...mmm, how can I say "solid weightlessness", "ultra-fast slow-motion", "smooth awesome power you feel in your heart & soul", "eyes open dreaming"!!! Feel like an astronaut!!!
You forgot one...on my first ride the word that came to mind was 'telepathic'. As I was thinking about setting up for an upcoming corner, the bike just took me through it. (I'm still new enough to 'twisties' that I like to talk my way through setting up for corners properly since a momentary lapse of concentration can have...unpleasant results, esp. on someone else's bike).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,304 Posts
Loking back at it, the Senna offers quite a bit in upgrades over the base R. The shock is the most obvious, but you also get limited production numbers and lots of carbon bits. If you were to add it up the Senna is a pretty good deal. Had I not already been at the limit of my budget I would have done the Senna.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,007 Posts
RobP said:
Loking back at it, the Senna offers quite a bit in upgrades over the base R. The shock is the most obvious, but you also get limited production numbers and lots of carbon bits. If you were to add it up the Senna is a pretty good deal. Had I not already been at the limit of my budget I would have done the Senna.
There is always something better in't. :rolleyes: Think about other costs of running it properly like exhaust ecu removing cat ect, but that is if someone realy want to ride the bike what it ment to be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,438 Posts
FSL said:
There is always something better in't. :rolleyes: Think about other costs of running it properly like exhaust ecu removing cat ect, but that is if someone realy want to ride the bike what it ment to be.
I dont understand what you are trying to say there.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top