MV Agusta Forum banner

Choose any/all previous F4/B4 Limited Edition bikes/kits for current models.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Formerly WYD OPN
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Multiple choice poll.

Which would you want to see for the Gen2 F4 or F3 675/800?
CC
Veltro
Tamburini
Ago
Senna
SPR
Serie Oro (F3 675 already available)
Corse
Mamba
Viper

Which would you want to see for the Gen2 Brutale or 675/800 Brutale?
Starfighter Titanium/R
Gladio
CRC
Mamba
Serie Oro

(I left off the Brutale America because there's already been a Gen2 Brutale America. For it to be a Limited Edition, vote via write-in with a post.)

Also indicate total Worldwide/USA production volumes, if desired.

Registered
Probably none of them. In my opinion it would cheapen the concept of a "limited" edition. I do however really like the F4 Mamba and Tamburini. :mouthwate

Super Moderator
Sp01

Formerly WYD OPN
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
My thoughts go something like this...

Total production of any LE model to be 111 Worldwide. Europe 37; USA 37; RestOfWorld 37. (To commemorate the championships.)

All carbon only. Side fairings, Nose, Tail section, Bellypan, Tank, Airbox, Side panels painted; Front fender/rear hugger and all plastic trim in clearcoat natural unpainted carbon. Accessory titanium race exhaust with ECU and cat delete. Upgraded rear shock, forks, brakes, adjustable rearsets, etc.

Titanium/Magnesium only. Triple tree, subframe, and other Moto Corse type pieces in Ti; with swingarm, frame plates, and wheels in Mag. (Bring back the original Marvic Mag star wheels, slightly updated and painted per LE color.) All dzus and other fasteners and covers in Ti. Sorta CC meets Moto Corse.

Billet MV Corse stand and cover. Helmet, jacket/pants, leathers, boots, and other apparel available, sized to order with purchase. (No $20K watches.) All apparel LE-specific and only in numbered quantities for original owners. (Possible non-numbered additional series of same-quantites apparel items. IOW... the USA gets 37 numbered helmets, jacket/pants, leathers, boots, etc. Another 37 non-numbered of each item are generally available.)

Each F4 1000RR LE at $39,999. Each F3 800RR LE at $36,999. Each F3 675RR LE at $34,999.
Each B5 1090RR LE at $29,999. Each B3 800RR LE at $26,999. Each B3 675RR LE at $24,999.

Prices are all-inclusive of accessories and apparel items, maybe also including a ticket package to choice of MotoGP race venue in the home country or region.

Certificate of Authenticity, VIN-related Numbered Badge, Carbon presentation package with ownership manual and documents, etc. Brochure, poster, wall banner, scale die cast model, yada-yada-yada.

F4 1000RR only:
CC
Tamburini

B5 1090RR only:
Starfighter
Gladio

F3/B3 800RR only:
Senna

F3/B3 675RR only:
SPR

F4 1000RR / F3 800RR / F3 675RR and B5 1090RR / B3 800RR / B3 675RR:
Mamba
Viper (for B5/B3, replaces CRC)
37 of the 111 Total F4 1000RR/B5 1090RR, F3/B3 800RR, and F3/B3 675RR available only as matched size/pairs with corresponding VINs. Europe 12; USA 12; RestOfWorld 12; MV retains 1 each size/pair.

F4 1000RR only:
Veltro Strada/Pista
Sold in matched Strada/Pista pairs only, with corresponding VINs.
37 each pair worldwide. Europe 12; USA 12; RestOfWorld 12; MV retains 1 pair.

(No F4/F3 Ago or Corse. No B5/B3 CRC or America.)

Registered
Why no Brutie America choice?

Formerly WYD OPN
Discussion Starter #9
Why no Brutie America choice?
Multiple choice poll.

Which would you want to see for the Gen2 F4 or F3 675/800?
CC
Veltro
Tamburini
Ago
Senna
SPR
Corse
Mamba
Viper

Which would you want to see for the Gen2 Brutale or 675/800 Brutale?
Starfighter Titanium/R
Gladio
CRC
Mamba
Serie Oro

(I left off the Brutale America because there's already been a Gen2 Brutale America. For it to be a Limited Edition, vote via write-in with a post.)

Also indicate total Worldwide/USA production volumes, if desired.
See the bolded. Since there's already been a mainstream Gen2 Brutale America, I made it a write-in.

Registered
I'd like to see an F3 SPR, some neat mechanical upgrades without a ton of exotic materials so its actually affordable. Higher spec engine with a close ratio gearbox and option to delete the electronic control nonsense.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts