MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a moment of weakness I almost sold the Brutale, but couldn't do it...after thinking hard about it, I am so glad I didn't sell her...hope she'll forgive me!

now, got to get some bling for her...:naughty:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Haha...atta boy!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
fool...

In a moment of weakness I almost sold the Brutale, but couldn't do it...after thinking hard about it, I am so glad I didn't sell her...hope she'll forgive me!

now, got to get some bling for her...:naughty:
What bling do you think compensates for even thinking of selling the brute?

BST's?

·
Registered
74 Posts
i got guy who is pretty serious too, i have a pain in my gut that says bad decision.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What bling do you think compensates for even thinking of selling the brute?

BST's?
Well, some local guy around Savannah has been cutting rotors for the wera guys for years and I just remembered about him so I'm taking the rotors down to have him give them the "wave" cut, also looking for a steering damper...who knows what else:smoking:

i got guy who is pretty serious too, i have a pain in my gut that says bad decision.
I know, I think Robert is looking pretty hard and is serious about getting one soon. Hope there is a happy middle for someone here and him!:brutale:

·
Registered
153 Posts
John

You made the right decision keeping your bike. I am glad I found one that needed a good home though. Unfortunately I won't be here early enough for the NESBA event next week in NJ.

Thanks again and it was great chatting with you

Rob

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no worries, but I'm actually going to Road Atlanta for the 28/29 May weekend...one of the must go track here in the south! But quite a haul for you.

·
Registered
153 Posts
A really long hike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts