MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, quick question for someone that might know:

I've been checking out various pics of the F3 motor and cant find any visible oil filter cartridge...

Any idea where it is? Or do they use an internal oil filter (how would you get to it)?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Hey, quick question for someone that might know:

I've been checking out various pics of the F3 motor and cant find any visible oil filter cartridge...

Any idea where it is? Or do they use an internal oil filter (how would you get to it)?

Thanks
'New' F4 has it hidden in the sump, I would guess the F3 is similar?

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Whaat

Do you have one yet, or are you just getting ahead of yourself here.
It's inside. Easy to get to I think.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
lmfhao

No worries mate, you guys are not the only one's who can't wait to get their hands on this puppy.
I can see one all over my lounge floor in the near future :naughty::thewife::yo:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Donsy, no, I dont have one yet... just day dreaming for when I'll be doing my own maintenance.

Does anyone have a service book yet? I got the owners book (downloaded from somewhere here, owners book has nothing special, very little about the electronic adjustability of the bike), would like to have the proper service book...

·
Registered
233 Posts
hi :) i would like to have the service manual also... because the mechanics here not that good and also they are harsh :( they don't know that they are dealing with.. the delicacy and etc..

·
Registered
233 Posts
by you mean service book is it the manual where we can find how to dis/reassmble the fairing etc isn't it?i am currently need it.. need to reassemble the rear fairing (below seat) because the dealer did a bad job.. maybe when they put the battery in :(

oh yes.. i need to know also.. did you get the rear single arm stand for free?the one thats in the owners manual.. because my dealer said that i have to pay 3.5 million rupiahs (about 260 euros) for that.. and its not even the ones at MVs Special Parts!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
.. i need to know also.. did you get the rear single arm stand for free?the one thats in the owners manual.. because my dealer said that i have to pay 3.5 million rupiahs (about 260 euros) for that.. and its not even the ones at MVs Special Parts!
There is a rear stand that comes in the crate with the bike.

Your dealer is trying to screw you out of a little extra cash.

You can find more photos of the uncrating of an Oro on the F3 Melbourne thread.

·
Registered
233 Posts
There is a rear stand that comes in the crate with the bike.

Your dealer is trying to screw you out of a little extra cash.

You can find more photos of the uncrating of an Oro on the F3 Melbourne thread.
very helpful! thanks then... i will ask what is my right... the owner really is "wee-wee" person :bandit:

so.. back to the topic.. how do we change the oil filter??or there is no changing filters for F3?? sorry for the total noob question ?_?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts