MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alvin. Why did you get rid of the green light/red light indicator which showed when someone was on line or not?

I know you can look at the bottom of the forum page to see who's awake, but I used to like that feature. :bawling: If we all have our little mug shots as avatars you could have the eyes lighting up like the portraits on Thunderbirds. Any one old enough to remember that puppet show? :toothless

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I don't know what you're talking about with the portraits, but i'll look into putting in the feature again. When we switched to the older display mode it was moved out!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It was a joke mate. :) On the puppet show Thunderbirds, Geoff Tracey had portraits of his son's (who flew the various thunderbird craft) on the wall opposite his desk. When they wished to make contact with Dad at HQ. The eyes would flash and a cheap beeping noise was heard - well it was the 1960's :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Yes John, the thunderbirds were also diffused in Belgium when I was a little kid.

Nice to talk about them again, It remebers me my lost teen's age. :bawling: :bawling:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Olive said:
Yes John, the thunderbirds were also diffused in Belgium when I was a little kid.

Nice to talk about them again, It remebers me my lost teen's age. :bawling: :bawling:
No I feel like an old fart, I can't believe that I actually remember the show(I watched it in Chinese)... I think I was about 5 or 6 years old. was it an American or British show?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
John...do you remember Lady Pennelopy?? She was pretty hot in that pink Rolls Royce....Aaah a lustful youth!!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
agusta01 said:
odonata...British me thinks....the puppets sorta had an American accent though?

Yes that's right Graham, it was a British show, the guy who devised it, Gerry Anderson, did Space Precinct and Captain Scarlet and Stingray too. Shit, what an anorack I am! This has got F*** all to do with MV's but its fun remembering it all. :) Lady Penelope what a doll! Miss the film though, It was dire, directed by Jonathan Frakes (Startrek's Wil Riker), biggest load of crap I've sat through in a long time. But you can't beat the original series, filmed of course in SUPERMARIONATION!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steptoe said:
John,
Did you watch Team America - World Police? I just bought the DVD :laughing:

Can't say I've heard of that one. Is that puppets too?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I asked my son, he's heard of it but thinks it's on satellite only here. Guess who doesn't have satellite! :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Steptoe said:
It's by the guys who made South Park. Seems they made the strings more obvious to add to the effect.

The Sex scene is a crack up.
Screen shots here

Never used to see Lady Penelope's tits on thunderbirds!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :naughty: :naughty:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Steptoe said:
It's by the guys who made South Park. Seems they made the strings more obvious to add to the effect.

The Sex scene is a crack up.
Screen shots here
:shocker: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :naughty: :laughing:

very funny ceiling camera angle.

in the sex scenes, 2nd picture down, is that a stream of liquid?! 3rd picturedown, WTF is that stuff on the guy puppet's face!?

:shocker:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think this thread should now be in either Kitchen sink or down the drain, one of the two. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :naughty: :naughty:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
I think this thread should now be in either Kitchen sink or down the drain, one of the two. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :naughty: :naughty:
Or toilet and Bidet ? :laughing:

Some how all roads lead to gutter, isn't that what the old Italians said?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Joke:

Lady Penelope : Parker! Take off my blouse at once!

Parker : Yus m'lady

Lady Penelope : Parker! Take off my skirt at once!

Lady Penelope : Parker! Take off my Bra this instant!

Parker : Errr, Very well m'lady

Lady Penelope : Parker! Take off my panties right now!

Parker : Are you quite sure m'lady?

Lady Penelope : Quite sure Parker; and don't let me catch you wearing my clothes again!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
john said:
Joke:

Lady Penelope : Parker! Take off my blouse at once!

Lady Penelope : Parker! Take off my skirt at once!

Lady Penelope : Parker! Take off my Bra this instant!

Parker : Errr, Very well m'lady

Lady Penelope : Parker! Take off my panties right now!

Parker : Are you quite sure m'lady?

Lady Penelope : Quite sure Parker; and don't let me catch you wearing my clothes again!

:laughing: :laughing:

Very British, indeed.......... :toothless

1 - 20 of 24 Posts