MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions where to mount a detector? I use a Passport 8500, and the F4 I looked at on the dealer's floor didn't have any promising looking mount points.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gio. That's a tight fit in there. I was thinking I might use a Saeng stem mount, but I haven't looked into it yet.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I got a reply back from the manufacturer indicating they do have a version that's designed for the MV F4. A pic link follows (check slide 4). I love "the Pirate" and am a loyal customer, but this seems like a far superior mounting option for radar or anything you need to add to your steed. The part number is 70058 (euro tech mount)

http://www.techmounts.com/galleries/index.php?gallery_id=17

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I like the looks of that Euro-mount on the F4. However, I already solved my RD mounting problem. Check my album for close-up pix.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
i used the same stuff to mount my power comander III, pirates lair ballast, and HID ballast....all have stayed put.... I was just wondering if that was some better stuff.... did you scuff the underside??? (where you stuck it to the fairing??) just wondering if that would help it stay better.. :stickpoke

1 - 9 of 9 Posts