MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Found where the coolant leak was - in the waterpump, the seal was broken. So I need a seal replacement kit. Anyone knows where to get one?

Thanks

·
Administrator
19,560 Posts
Dealer....not an expensive part, by the way.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eduardo, I may have a suitable seal here. I'll have a look later. It won't cost you anything ..

joe
ahahah that´s cute! Don´t tell me I mispelled "seal"! Did I ?!!
No, I don´t need to replace one of those, Joe. I have a mermaid called Andrea living with me...much better! :naughty:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Ahhh..........

Ok, the word seal is exactly the same for both. You made me wonder, Joe :popcorn:

It's all in the pronunciation Eduardo, I am sure Joe will be along any minute now with a link to the famous sketch about "Four candles", still one of the best examples of how the English language is so strange.:)

jimboF4

·
Super Moderator
22,122 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
F**k! Still in the restaurant, waiting for the late clients to leave so I can check that famous video!
Will watch it when I get home.
Thanks, Chuck

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just watched it. Hilarious!
I think donsy is not going to like us to go this way in the F4 Maintenance issues posts. But that´s it, I know where I can get those seals. Thanks everyone. Now I´m gonna get some fork handles.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Just watched it. Hilarious!
I think donsy is not going to like us to go this way in the F4 Maintenance issues posts. But that´s it, I know where I can get those seals. Thanks everyone. Now I´m gonna get some fork handles.
I have seals ..not the oink , oink type ,,,Let me know if you want : )

and then we can "seal " a deal !

joe

ps they are free

·
Super Moderator
22,122 Posts
Joe's prices can't be beat!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, Joe, but I want the whole bearings, shaft, seals not oink oink, so in a couple of weeks I´m getting a Race Waterpump from Al, at DesignCorse. Thanks anyway, Joe. What else do you have at unbeatable prices, not belonging to the animal kingdom?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wait! Did you just say they were for free? That´s a double thanks for u, man! :yo:. But I´m ok, for the reason I told you.
Now with the 3rd fan mounted, the race watepump, the manual switch, the Engine Ice together, and no cat in the mid pipe, I´´m gonna have problems with «overfreezing» ehehe. Good!!

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Thanks, Joe, but I want the whole bearings, shaft, seals not oink oink, so in a couple of weeks I´m getting a Race Waterpump from Al, at DesignCorse. Thanks anyway, Joe. What else do you have at unbeatable prices, not belonging to the animal kingdom?
Good move Eduardo...

You are the King of Cool !

Joe

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have seals ..not the oink , oink type ,,,Let me know if you want : )

and then we can "seal " a deal !

joe

ps they are free
Hi Joe
I think I just sent a PM to John by mistake, was meant to send it to you (sorry John!), asking for a water pump seal, the one that´s between the water pump and engine casing.
As you said you could get me one of those, I´ll be needing one. It´s the only piece from the "old" water pump that´s going to be used for the new race water pump I´m buying, and I can´t trust the one I have there now.
Thanks
Ed

1 - 20 of 31 Posts