MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Who here has had any experience in the USA on where the best place is to get MV Special Parts?

Did you get discounts for multiple pieces, were they in stock, etc?

And when I say MV SP, I mean the componets made by CRC. Not casoli, or emoto stuff.

I went through the MV SP website and as always it says you will be contacted for form of payment because the USA has a direct importer :blah:

But I never get contacted for form of payment.

I am primarily interested in the Titanium bits, Carbon, Exhaust.

·
Registered
456 Posts
rramseyr said:
Hey everyone,

Who here has had any experience in the USA on where the best place is to get MV Special Parts?

Did you get discounts for multiple pieces, were they in stock, etc?

And when I say MV SP, I mean the componets made by CRC. Not casoli, or emoto stuff.

I went through the MV SP website and as always it says you will be contacted for form of payment because the USA has a direct importer :blah:

But I never get contacted for form of payment.

I am primarily interested in the Titanium bits, Carbon, Exhaust.

I would have to say go to your local dealer for MV SP parts. I know mine will order for me at a 10% discount.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well,

I bought my MV from Detroit Triumph and they are no longer an MV dealer. :cussing: Did you get yours from Moto Corse in WI?

Do you know who I should contact at your dealer to get the disocount?

·
Registered
19 Posts
try Meccanica Corse ....Or also Moto MV You can order all the stuff you want from them, They have access to all the CRC stuff and more! plus no sales tax and for sure much better than dealing with the very,very rude Ferracci "family". They sure don't have a strangle hold on Parts anymore....I'll be dammed if i ever buy anything from those a-holes again :finger:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I had MCC get my stuff. The price was actually reasonable, too. That is a relative statement, of course... MVSP stuff aint exactly cheap to begin with....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts