MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting the Moto Corse Ti System same as on the F4CC, but it seems hard to find... Along with other Moto Corse Accessories in the United States

Can someone point me in the right direction. Is there a dealer in the U.S. that specializes in Moto Corse products?

What the cost on this system? I'm assuming $5k +++

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Good thing

Looking at getting the Moto Corse Ti System same as on the F4CC, but it seems hard to find... Along with other Moto Corse Accessories in the United States

Can someone point me in the right direction. Is there a dealer in the U.S. that specializes in Moto Corse products?

What the cost on this system? I'm assuming $5k +++

Thanks
Check out the site sponsors.

·
Registered
173 Posts
You know, I think "Resom" is onto something. I love my bike as I know all of you do... but damn, there really isn't anywhere here in the US that we can go to, to checkout accessories, apparel or gear that is afiliated with MV. There are 2 dealers in the greater DFW Metroplex that will sell you a MV, but have none of the aforementioned items... kind of frustrating. Guess you can call me a bit ole fashioned in that I want to go look at it, touch it, imagine it, etc., then leave, work it out in my head to seal the deal on what I want and what to do... then go back and purchase it. So all that said, fellow MVers who are abroad and have the luxury of doing this, you really are lucky!

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Unless you're looking for bragging rights and the bling factor the MC Ti pipe doesn't perform all that much better than the RG3. Not that you'd ever notice anyway.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts