MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm beating a dead horse here (where's that smiley), but I finally deceided just to bite the bullet and order a midpipe.
Where have you guys in the US bought yours, and what is the best deal on a good pipe with eprom?

Oicdn, I'm lazy and could probably call myself, but that group buy you set up, does he have midpipe options?

Thanks in advance, I love the forum, but think I'm too addicted. :eek:nthecan:

·
Registered
261 Posts
fazer6 said:
I know I'm beating a dead horse here (where's that smiley), but I finally deceided just to bite the bullet and order a midpipe.
Where have you guys in the US bought yours, and what is the best deal on a good pipe with eprom?

Oicdn, I'm lazy and could probably call myself, but that group buy you set up, does he have midpipe options?

Thanks in advance, I love the forum, but think I'm too addicted. :eek:nthecan:
I just bought and installed an Arrow midpipe from cocoamax on ebay for $299.00 USD. I have a 910, but for 750 owners, it comes with a new chip. Even without the chip, my 910 has increased drivability, less on/off jerkiness, better low end, and sounds much better. My seat of the pants dyno feels like there is probably around 3-5 hp gain and it now has a nice harmonic howl that it did not have before. The installation took about 20-30 mins with no wanky fitment issues. You will be amazed at the weight difference between the midpipe and the catalytic converter, what heavy a piece of crap! I'm told the gas mileage improves, and I will check it with the next tank of gas. Get the midpipe. You wont be dissappointed.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lorenzotx said:
I just bought and installed an Arrow midpipe from cocoamax on ebay for $299.00 USD. I have a 910, but for 750 owners, it comes with a new chip. Even without the chip, my 910 has increased drivability, less on/off jerkiness, better low end, and sounds much better. My seat of the pants dyno feels like there is probably around 3-5 hp gain and it now has a nice harmonic howl that it did not have before. The installation took about 20-30 mins with no wanky fitment issues. You will be amazed at the weight difference between the midpipe and the catalytic converter, what heavy a piece of crap! I'm told the gas mileage improves, and I will check it with the next tank of gas. Get the midpipe. You wont be dissappointed.
Thanks, I just looked them up, soundsd like a good deal. Funny, I searched for MV last night on ebay, and no midpipes came up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts