MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RideGear! I've used RideGear before and been happy with their prices but disappointed in their customer service. Now I'm done with them. Long story so I'll keep it to the highlights.

4 June I ordered a new Shark RSR2 helmet and faceshield using a credit I had with RideGear. 1 week later, no email, no contact. 2 weeks later, no email, no contact. After spending a couple hours trying to get through on the phone it finally happens and I hear a human...should be shipped by the end of the week.

1 week later, nothing. 2 weeks later, nothing. Spend 3 days trying to get through on the phone before I finally do. My order was outsourced to Cyclegear. I call them, no order was ever placed with them. I call RideGear back and now they don't know what happened to my $200+ credit they had for me plus the item I ordered is no longer available in my size and the color I want.

Nearly 2 months with unsatisfactory service, no gear and 0 contact from them. All I want is my money back. No matter how good the price, if they don't have the service to back it up when something goes wrong I want nothing to do with them. It's nice to have someplace to vent this occasionally and I'm sure most of you understand too well situations like this :shitfan:

·
Registered
475 Posts
I bought several things from them in the past and never had a problem. In fact, I got a good deal on my AGV Ti helmet from them as they made a mistake on the price the quoted me. They honored that price and gave me free shipping to boot.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't get your helmet.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not getting my helmet would have sucked but I could've handled it if they had even average customer service. Two months trying to sort out if your order has been placed or how to get your money back is ridiculous.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts