MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen any of Greg's daily posts lately. Just curious if anyone knows where he's been (at)? Greg's post cushion is going to take a hit and he may loose his king of posts status :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
That's a relief. I though maybe his right hand gave out from spending too much time with the mouse. ;)

Spalding, you buy one of those?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Does everyone here feel like Greg's been cheating on us with the 1098 forum? Has he found a new love? Should we expect a posting from him in the Classifieds: For Sale. MV Brutale. ???

:stickpoke

·
Registered
848 Posts
I have read his posts there, and I understood, that he has bought a 1098 tricolour.... :stickpoke
It might be his new love :bawling: :cry: HOW COULD he abandon us like that!!! :later: :cry: :cry:

I borrowed a thread from Gregs forum, he´s quite famous of his posts there too. See this:

http://www.1098-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1695

Personally, I honestly miss him and his posts, to me Greg has always been "a colur-point" of this Forum. The only person who really answered to every thread, no matter what the subject was! You knew, that at least you get 1 answer.... :violin:

·
Registered
848 Posts
kilat said:
Dreaming and lusting after his 1098s which should be here in a few days. Together with MINE!!
But you are not going to abandon us, :violin: :bawling: are you....?

congrats anyway of the new baby!! :guitarist

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ummmm...Greg...you have betrayed Alvin. Don't you 1098 owners know that he also runs a site called Ducati1098.net (www.ducati1098.net)? Now get over there and post 4,000 messages to make it up to him! :stickpoke

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Don't worry. The 1098s are just arriving here in the US and Greg is, like most, of us, caught up in the Frenzy. He is having trouble keeping up with all the posts there, he would have to give up his practice to post as much as he has on both forums.
He will be back. I've ordered a 1098 as well and once the new wears off he will post more here than there because his Brutale is still cooler than his 1098.

CAG

·
Registered
848 Posts
+1 :highclap:

ps. Congrats also to You for the new 1098! :friday: :guitarist

We also have 3 Duc`s here at home, BUT MV is MV, and this FORUM... - nothing compares to this!!!! :drummer: :drummer:

·
Registered
756 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Maybe Alvin is hoping that 1098.net owners will be like mv.net owners......... I thought I saw alvin weaving through traffic on the golden gate bridge.....on a Tri-Colore 1098! :laughing:

·
Registered
848 Posts
rsduce said:
Maybe Alvin is hoping that 1098.net owners will be like mv.net owners......... I thought I saw alvin weaving through traffic on the golden gate bridge.....on a Tri-Colore 1098! :laughing:
:jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :cry:

ps. Pier: +1 !

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
emmvee said:
That's a relief. I though maybe his right hand gave out from spending too much time with the mouse. ;)

Spalding, you buy one of those?
actually.....
i'm LEFT-handed :)

i will get getting a 1098 Tricolore in a few months
sorry for my lack of posting here
i'm always around
just haven't postsed as much

i figured that some (if not, most of you) would be happy about that :laughing:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
wife21 said:
I have read his posts there, and I understood, that he has bought a 1098 tricolour.... :stickpoke
It might be his new love :bawling: :cry: HOW COULD he abandon us like that!!! :later: :cry: :cry:

I borrowed a thread from Gregs forum, he´s quite famous of his posts there too. See this:

http://www.1098-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1695

Personally, I honestly miss him and his posts, to me Greg has always been "a colur-point" of this Forum. The only person who really answered to every thread, no matter what the subject was! You knew, that at least you get 1 answer.... :violin:
you are very sweet
i have NOT abandoned this place
not by a long shot

hmmmmmm
i bet if i started posting 60 times/day again..... folks would be complaining about that :laughing:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 42 Posts