MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone out there shed some light on the possible delivery date of my 910R. I live in Portland, OR. but I had to purchase it from Beaudry in Idaho because the local dealer had already sold his. Motocorsa in Portland received theirs on Tuesday but Beaudry has no idea when mine will arrive. One would think the logical truck route would be Idaho next! Apparently Cagiva USA is closed today, Beaudry claims they could not reach them. Any words of encouragement will help me get through the weekend.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
:later: , much :later:

Mike ,

Have you've seen that IBM computer comercial with the lost truck in Texas? Well, I'm sure it's on its way and by next week you should be on your 910R.

But I don't have a friggin clue really, but since I'm in the feel good business, I thought I'd chime in. Here's some kind words: get in line and wait your turn... :bash: :bash: :bash:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
:later: , much :later:

Mike ,

Have you've seen that IBM computer comercial with the lost truck in Texas? Well, I'm sure it's on its way and by next week you should be on your 910R.

But I don't have a friggin clue really, but since I'm in the feel good business, I thought I'd chime in. Here's some kind words: get in line and wait your turn... :bash: :bash: :bash:

Here's a positive thought: at least you won't get a speeding ticket on it this weekend.

And another: good things happen to those who wait deservingly.

Enuf of this :blah: ..Peter

·
Registered
756 Posts
Mike...the bikes just arrived in CT and one is arriving in NY on Tues, so it should be next week. Hang in there...it's worth the wait. :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
The more i think about it the more I think they ship them by order date.

MVITALIAN, you ordered yours early correct? MVorBMW ordered his just before me and got his before me.
When did you order yours slo-zone Mike?

John T

·
Registered
456 Posts
airfuel said:
The more i think about it the more I think they ship them by order date.

MVITALIAN, you ordered yours early correct? MVorBMW ordered his just before me and got his before me.
When did you order yours slo-zone Mike?

John T
John,

Good call on that one. I believe you are right about them shipping them by order date. I did order mine early. All of my paper work was to MV asap Feb. 1. Why didn't we think of this earlier!!!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
You guys are probably on to something. I ordered my R on Jan. 29th, the guy before me ordered on Jan. 25th and they both came in on Tuesday of this week.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got off the phone with my dealer. He claims that another container full of bikes is clearing customs and my 910 R should be shipped out in a day or two. Can anyone out there verify this?
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Been told today that mine should be in UK this week and over the wet bit to me next week...... not holding my breath, heard this a few times so far.... BUT getting excited... just abit..... :naughty:

·
Registered
417 Posts
still waiting

Iam allso still waiting for my 910R,i phone 3x every week i think there slow on the info, i get more news here than them, unless they just keep quiet,like the exhausts not being with the bike (race exhaust).But its good to here some are being ridden on the road someplaces.

·
Registered
417 Posts
910r

Ive said about waiting for my 910R before,what id like to know now is ,can my dealer 3x give me a date by calling who ever where ever and being a little more accurate on dates or am i being fed garbage,as now ive seen here 1st batch made, so if mines not there ill have to wait god knows how long,i keep getting told next couple of weeks, but you guys seem to know dates when yours are due,so can i demand that 3x get me a date and can they get to find out if mines made.let me know please

1 - 14 of 14 Posts