MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this directly under my bike this morning. Pulled the fairings but couldn't find what this washer belongs to. Poring over the parts manual now. Can anyone help shed some light on this? Thanks,

Art

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I do not recognise that as being a standard part from a 312R or F4 1000R.
That's not to say it isn't from either bike but I can't recall ever seeing a part that looks exactly like that.
So, are there any modifications to the bike you found it under or is it possible that this part rolled underneath your bike?
One point that may help is that this part looks to have witness marks of being held in place my a bolt with some significant diameter.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I just noticed that you have recently installed a variety of aftermarket components on your bike as mentioned in the "What did you do to your bike today" thread.
Is it possible that this is a spacer for one of the Motocorse frame plugs or something?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just realized that I took off my Rizoma rear axle slider last night to put the bike on the stand. I need to be more careful. Silly me. Thank you :)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
I just noticed that you have recently installed a variety of aftermarket components on your bike as mentioned in the "What did you do to your bike today" thread.
Is it possible that this is a spacer for one of the Motocorse frame plugs or something?
We wear the same wheels Art :) :yo:

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indeed we do Joe, but yours probably get a lot more action than mine as this is my poser bike. :toothless

We wear the same wheels Art :) :yo:

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts