MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
need some help in tracking down a mv store in dubai. Anyone on the forum who lives in dubai and rides an MV??? I am looking to move over here soon to work and looking to buy a second MV to have in dubai. As well does i cant seem to find any motorcycle accessories store anywhere to buy some leathers. Any help would be appreciated. :stickpoke

·
Registered
409 Posts
sorry bro no help from me . i would be interested to hear about what its like to live in Dubai??? or a little about ur lifes story ??? not to often u hear from people with such travel experience .. good like finding a dealer .

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Michel Canino is in Dubai I believe and runs a Brutale, check out the registry, he may be able to help you. :)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the help guys i really appreciate it. Yeah moving over here for work, i work in the construction industry as a site manager. Going to bw working on the palm island there is a hotel on there called the Atlantis be working on that. I believe there is only one other like it and its in the bahamas. yeah you wont be riding it in the summer it reaches 55 degrees celcius. But for 9 months out of 12 its perfect weather and about 5 days rain a year. The only other trouble is that the drivers on the road here are crazy and dangerous. Thanks for the help guys and let you know how i go.
Cheers. :shitfan: :smoking: :highclap:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi wnehme, I live in Dubai for the past 9 years. There is no probleme to ride bikes here exept during the summer, to warm and humide like hell. You can find anything you want here. If you come, contact me, we will go for a ride with freinds. See you
[email protected].

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've done a fair bit of work in Dubai on and off for the last few years. Last time I was there the guys at Al Awir Rd who have the ducati dealership stated that they could get MVs in but the official importer is in Kuwait. Very helpful guys. The biggest issue I observed over there was buying decent leathers etc. You may want to buy any kit you need before moving there.

Saying that there is also a great section of road along the coast from Sharjah north to Khasab in north Oman. You have to see it to believe it. Perfect hotmix, on camber corners, ocean one side of you rising directly to monstrous granite mountains on the other.

Never been on it but Ive seen pics of one of the roads up through the mountains to one of the Emir's palaces and a motel down near Al Ain. Worth checking it out.

Enjoy Dubai its one of my favourite cities in the world.

·
Registered
91 Posts
wnehme said:
Hi guys,
need some help in tracking down a mv store in dubai. Anyone on the forum who lives in dubai and rides an MV??? I am looking to move over here soon to work and looking to buy a second MV to have in dubai. As well does i cant seem to find any motorcycle accessories store anywhere to buy some leathers. Any help would be appreciated. :stickpoke
Well there is no delear in Dubai there is in Kuwait. So if you want anything contacet with desmolight he can help you he's the manager in Kuwait and the phone number is +965-6180038 and he's name is Patrik.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts