MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid request...knowing where people live may make life easier on this board.

For instance,someone may ask for help with a part or accessories, or selling or looking for a bike. If we knew at least what country they lived in, help may be easier to give.

I'm not asking for street addresses but a general idea like state, region or even just country would greatly help.

So maybe some of you can update your profiles to include as much or as little info would be great. :stickpoke

I respect peoples privacy, but stating you live in Japan, France or the west coast of the US may be cool.

If I'm out of line, just tell me! :flickoff:

Thanks,

John T (airfuel) Location Earth!

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
:shocker: YOU ARE OUT OF LINE BUDDY! I would never put that kind of info under my avatar! :argue: :laughing:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Some people are a bit naive when it comes to the internet. I remember the other day someone requested that our posts be kept confidential. This is, of course, nearly impossible.
Yes, the internet provides a huge audience access to a huge amount of information, but what you share is up to you. If you want to remain anonymous, you can do what you can to protect yourself, but much of what people try to withold, is already public information.

My father always said: "Locks aren't to keep out theives, they're to keep your neighbor honest."

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
that is a really good quote. I keep my neighbors honest with a few glocks a M4 and a pump shoot gun... thats because I am from texas. As for the info I dont mind it at all. I thoughy that was funny and kind of lame for the guy to complain about his stuff on google. Beggers cant be picky and this is free and its awsome admin really keeps this place going so I have no complaints. I curently live in Cherry Pit NC( the land of wal mart and trailer parks).

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I like Derek's description best. 'At my house' You just can't argue with that!! :smoking:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
The name's Masis and I'm somewhere between the Atlantic and Pacific, but much closer to the GW than the Golden Gate Bridge.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
The country where I live is so small that it should be enough to mention just that...

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Hey Reptile,
Where in the South do you live, I'll be there in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
drmasis said:
Hey Reptile,
Where in the South do you live, I'll be there in 2 weeks.
I live in Grasse which is where the route napoleon (N 85) starts. The section between Grasse and Logis de pins is the fastest bit after Logis de pins it gets very tight and twisty. I should be around in about 2 weeks, when will you be down there? I'm getting married on July 31st so won't be able to get out around this time but if you're down there for a while let me know. I'd be happy to show you the roads.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I'm getting married on July 31st
congrats man.... But you know you didn't have to do anything so rash just to participate in the 'wives' thread.... :naughty:

:laughing: :laughing:

Big fan of France though, spent a lot of time tooling around when I lived in London....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts