MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At some point the F4 and even the Brutale become uncomfortable, too fast, or just plain "been there done that."

So what bike will these riders migrate to?

·
Super Moderator
7,536 Posts
It's a good question worth pondering, Carl.

Personally, I want to follow in the incredible footsteps of Lee Halverson.
If I make it to my mid 70's I'd still love to at least one of the bikes I currently have and enjoy the occasional ride.

·
Old Wing Nut
23,992 Posts
Well....70 is only a bit more than 7 years away.....pretty sure I'll still have, and ride my sport bikes.

That said, I am looking at adding a "low and slow" bike to the garage. The new Indian looks interesting and I've sat on one and found it comfy and "Low". Wish they would bring out a Warrior to go with the Chief.

Just got to ride the 2014 all new Suzuki DL1000 for 100 miles Tuesday. A really great machine, but too tall for my short legs. If I could drop the seat a couple of inches I could learn to like that bike quickly.

So, in other words.....I plan to keep riding. Sport bikes, cruisers, ADVs ..I'm even thinking of a trail bike to putt around in the woods.

You don't quit riding because you get old. You get old because you quit riding!!!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
me i recon i will just migrate to the grave

i had a hero in London Doug 88yrs old rode a vinny HRD died fixing the rear brake . they found him slumped over the rear wheel on his work bench with a titty mag open near him

·
Super Moderator
25,163 Posts
It will either be this year or next...I'd guess 2015.
(I need this spare set of wheels for Salt Tires.....you know anybody with a nice set of Ultra-lights?:smoking:)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Don't be a pussy...there was a 75 year old man around here a few years ago would ride his yamaha R1 130 miles each way to the track. Ride the track all day and then ride home. Don't be a fatass, keep healthy and you should be able to ride until you are a very old age

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.