MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any other women Brute riders here in the LA area. I got my 750 about 3 weeks ago. I usually ride with my husbands Aprillia group, but went out on my firts solo today and it was intoxicating! I still feel that I am learning the bike so I am trying to take it easy (that is so hard with a bike that just begs to go faster!) especially until I get new tires and adjust my suspension (the tail end of Latigo, before the PCH is painful with suspension as is!). :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I was just at Pro Italia, and I didn't ask, but they didn't mention any other women. I ride with some pretty well informed guys and they haven't mentioned any either, just thought I give it a shot in the dark!

Congrats on the Senna!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
odonata said:
Thanks... I just remember a woman Brutale rider here in L.A.: Mrs Brad Pitt , Angelina Jolie.
Do you have her number? I could see if she wants to join this weekend! :laughing:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Unfortunately we are not in your area.

Got my BRUTALE yesterday (for me ...) but it was impossible to keep my
wife from taking her out for a test ride.

Her comment : "You keep riding your 916, I keep the MV."

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Unfortunately, I live in Australia, and there isn't alot of woman riding Brutales around here :). I own a Brutale 750 S and my partner owns an Aprilia Tuono. Have fun.

Missy

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
theponydogs said:
Do you have her number? I could see if she wants to join this weekend! :laughing:
My boss had dinner with her and Brad in Paris not too long ago, perhaps I can find a way to :stickpoke her to join... :laughing: :laughing: there's gotta be more than just you 2 in L.A. that rides Brutale :guitarist

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
916SPS said:

So, is that a Ducati license plate on your Brutale :stickpoke :naughty:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
admin said:
So, is that a Ducati license plate on your Brutale :stickpoke :naughty:
Yep, got her Friday, too late to get her registered. So shes wearing an old DUC plate for the moment :blush:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
916SPS said:

I have the same problem with my husband!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
odonata said:
My boss had dinner with her and Brad in Paris not too long ago, perhaps I can find a way to :stickpoke her to join... :laughing: :laughing: there's gotta be more than just you 2 in L.A. that rides Brutale :guitarist
One would think that there would be more women Brutale riders! I bet if Angelina got out with it more she could start a trend! I saw Brad on his Monster on set last Monday, I was checking out the bike, everyone else was checking out Brad!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts