MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I'm busy getting the look on to complete our bike & need your help.

Anyone got a pic of a Gladio with black wheels?

I'm thinking the new s wheels with the red stripe could look real good

Also I'm a carbon nut and have lots of interest in CF wheels.

I'm not racing anymore, just touring but that dosnt rule out a track day.

Let the advise begin...Pictures, Performance & Pricing, Please & thank you :hump:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Homer said:
Guys,

Let the advise begin...Pictures, Performance & Pricing, Please & thank you :hump:
Hullo HOMER,
Weels with red stripe are "brembo weels" installed on Starfighter brutale are same Marchesini factor.You can buy it by your dealer I think...
Do you had race on car?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Homer said:
Guys,

I'd imagine it would look a lot like the Brutale R. It The one thing that would stick out I think are the gold forks...

Carbon wheels are sweet, but I don't care as much for the styling but up close I bet they look awesome.

I've always liked the Marchesin 10-spoke wheels. But the stock stars are hard to beat.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the news.

Yes its been 8 years ago but I ran in the F-2000 circuit over here in the states. 2 liter ford, Euro-swift works car.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yea, I was thinking about just painting the center of the star black or red (a la Senna) and leave the rest chrome. I think all black would be too much black.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
rsduce said:
Yea, I was thinking about just painting the center of the star black or red (a la Senna) and leave the rest chrome. I think all black would be too much black.
Man, if you keep giving away our secret all the bikes are going to look the same. :)

Yeah, if I ever pull the thumb out, I'm going to get a set of wheels done with polished out and red center. Kind of like the Senna. I think it will look awesome on the Gladio with the red frame.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Gladio said:
Man, if you keep giving away our secret all the bikes are going to look the same. :)

Yeah, if I ever pull the thumb out, I'm going to get a set of wheels done with polished out and red center. Kind of like the Senna. I think it will look awesome on the Gladio with the red frame.
Yeah, me and my big mouth! :) Next thing you know we will all have CRG mirrors, solo seats and carbo.........oops! I mean, ahhhh.....you should paint the rims black....yeah thats it. Nothing to see here, move along..........

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
rsduce said:
Yeah, me and my big mouth! :) Next thing you know we will all have CRG mirrors, solo seats and carbo.........oops! I mean, ahhhh.....you should paint the rims black....yeah thats it. Nothing to see here, move along..........
LMAO.......you guys are too frickin' funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
It's funny that you would mention how good the red frame would look with the senna style wheel. I've been planning that for a little while now. Great minds think alike. :naughty:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pigiolino,

Most excellent to know a fellow Kart racer! Its many years ago but I also ran with some big names from this side of the pond...Andretti, Pruitt, Unser, and others. I ran in several classes with 2 karts, and 4 engine's. Margay & K-Line with TKM, Yamaha, Komets, best way to race for less $. I would finish a race and remove the engine to leave it with the officials in impound and bolt another one on ang go at it again.

Homer

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pier,

Wife & I were in Italy in September....beautiful, country and people. Roads in northern and along the coast are perfect for riding!

Homer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts