MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Alex are thinkin, when I get new tires, we swap rims.

His being silver and red...getting the silver rims, would definitly match up well, but might look a little too monotonous. And on mine, although match it well on mine everything being a flat color, also look too monotonous.

Anybody got pics of either bike with the rims swapped? Of course, Brutale with darker rims, and red/silver F4 with silver rims?

Don't feel like making an afternoon of swapping and muscling rims around only to find out, it might not look so good...or, it might look really good on one bike, but not the other, etc....

If nobody can find one...anybody with some good P-Shopping skills?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ Damn...that does look good....

Hmm...it's a bit more of a Bronze color on his bike. I'm thinkin it may look clashy....hmm...anybody else?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you take a closer look at the F4 rims...his are like a flat dark bronze....we're wondering if his rims would look better on my bike than mine do, and vice versa for his....

·
Registered
645 Posts
Someone had an F4 with black and red wheels like the senna (black instead of chrome with the star portion of the wheel painted red) on one of the forums, it looked pretty cool. I think someone else has a flat black B750 with black marchesinis and it looked good too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts