MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My wife had made a comment about my F4 this weekend at the track and it got me thinking. I'd like to start a thread of what you have named or your motorcycle(s) have been named.

I was out racing this weekend and I pointed out to my wife the other F4 that was riding at the track. She said she liked mine better. I asked her why, mines all black (I don't like black). The other F4 is the classic Red/Silver. She said it looked like Toothless for How to Train Your Dragon. I realized right then that was probably what it was going to be named "Toothless".

Let's hear them folks. I know some are well known on the forum, it would be nice to have them shared and the story how it was named shared just the same.

Thanks,
Chewie

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
What mine is named is kinda between me and Mrs. Fingertight :stopp: but I had an HD Springer back in the 90s' that I called Dirty Whore. Took all my money and I couldn't ride her all that often.

My beautiful Italian supermodel is Emma. The other two bikes are Scooch and Zook. The boat is Miss Etta. Cars are Sippy, Geva and Thirstie. Houses are Marci and Crainsfield. Got a fridge called Ellie. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
My F4 is called Shadowfax

Reactions: zetty

·
Administrator
19,819 Posts
This thread was made for Ed....
:grin2:

Well.... the 910R is Gina....the SPR is Lola...the Indian Chieftain is Rita....the 1971 Honda CB100 is Lil' Red....the YSR50 is The Rabbit......Pam's TT-R110 is Buster...the TT-R230 is Dirty Girl........ the RD350C is Orange Bird ...my beater Toyota Tacoma pick-up is Tonya....

All my vehicles have names...except the company cars...Can't get attached to them. Never learn their names. :|

·
Registered
392 Posts
My TVL is sexy like FLOTUS. Since Jackie Onassis Kennedy, she is definitely the hottest first lady in the WH.

Melania is my everyday girl.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Hello everyone,

My wife had made a comment about my F4 this weekend at the track and it got me thinking. I'd like to start a thread of what you have named or your motorcycle(s) have been named.

I was out racing this weekend and I pointed out to my wife the other F4 that was riding at the track. She said she liked mine better. I asked her why, mines all black (I don't like black). The other F4 is the classic Red/Silver. She said it looked like Toothless for How to Train Your Dragon. I realized right then that was probably what it was going to be named "Toothless".

Let's hear them folks. I know some are well known on the forum, it would be nice to have them shared and the story how it was named shared just the same.

Thanks,
Chewie
Geez they are motorcycles and pieces of machinery. Just ride them. Of course my cat's name is Kitty

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Geez they are motorcycles and pieces of machinery. Just ride them. Of course my cat's name is Kitty
I'm in your camp on this George. Of course, I also used to have a brown dog named "Brown Dog".

1 - 20 of 32 Posts