MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
freerider said:
I'm agree with you but it still fun to say a little "hello" to other bikers :moped:
I agree too... :guitarist

Hey Freerider, noticed you´re from Bretagne, Nantes! We have many friends in there. You must know the band "EV"? :drummer: :guitarist
They are our (mike21 and me) friends....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
People don't wave here, so I don't.

In England, it's a head nod (remember, you drive on the left side of the road....). My experience in the rest of Europe is it is some form of raised hand. Except Italy. I didn't think bikers were all that friendly (to a touring person) at all there.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:guitarist
wife21 said:
I agree too... :guitarist

Hey Freerider, noticed you´re from Bretagne, Nantes! We have many friends in there. You must know the band "EV"? :drummer: :guitarist
They are our (mike21 and me) friends....
Yea it's not really bretagne but really near . :stir:
Sry i don't know this band because i'm only a young rider and haven't so much money to buy my own motorcycle!But i try to earn more and more :yo:
But i'll happy to meet this band ,PM me an adress or cell number if you have one of this i'm really interested :highclap:

For the rest i wish all the bikers stay friends against the criminal car's drivers :friday: Here they're so freakin :friday:
Personally i do all my possible to make their ride easier because my dad and my bro are biker to,and i'll become one

·
Registered
848 Posts
freerider said:
:guitarist

Yea it's not really bretagne but really near . :stir:
Sry i don't know this band because i'm only a young rider and haven't so much money to buy my own motorcycle!But i try to earn more and more :yo:
But i'll happy to meet this band ,PM me an adress or cell number if you have one of this i'm really interested :highclap:

For the rest i wish all the bikers stay friends against the criminal car's drivers :friday: Here they're so freakin :friday:
Personally i do all my possible to make their ride easier because my dad and my bro are biker to,and i'll become one
See this link to EV´s homepage... The music they make is "different" but I like it a lot!
http://www.celticsons.com/artistes/ev.htm

I can PM mike21´s cellphone number to you, if you want to talk with him (he´s my husband), he speaks french (I don´t), and he knows more about EV and MV´s...
And ofcourse you can send PM to us too, if you want, Mike can translate to me.... :hump: :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wife21 said:
See this link to EV´s homepage... The music they make is "different" but I like it a lot!
http://www.celticsons.com/artistes/ev.htm

I can PM mike21´s cellphone number to you, if you want to talk with him (he´s my husband), he speaks french (I don´t), and he knows more about EV and MV´s...
And ofcourse you can send PM to us too, if you want, Mike can translate to me.... :hump: :)

Understand :smoking:
I'll PM one of you two,or both :yo: if i wanna get more information ,like "are you french?american?italian and other of this type :D" oh... yea and to got your husband's cell :friday: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I wave low as not to be confused as a hand turn signal. Btw hand making the( yak yak) motion means your blinker is left on (to the people your riding with).

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The dude in the vid must be bored out of his mind to come up with a wave like that. I wave with a lightly bend arm and open palm. It is my way of expressing my greetings and enthusiasm to a fellow rider so a returned wave is nice but not required. I wave at everyone on 2-wheel with the exception of scooter rider. :laughing: (The last place I been to oversea, waving at a scooter riders will cause my arm to fall off after 2 blocks...Surrounded by to many of them. :nutkick: )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts