MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna know what's the favorite pain scheme beetween all the limited edition of F4 and especially beetween corse models( corse and veltro).Or beetween corse,veltro,tambo, and R edition.. :conveyer:
Waiting for your answer...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Reopropf said:
Best answer:

The one YOU like and can afford!

Peter
Ditto.

Other than the blue/silver 1000s, and yellow/silver 1000s (does the yellow really exist?), I like them all enough to own them.

Fave would be Oro, then AGO. Then regular old Strada. (But damn, the '02 Senna is nice too, and the Tamburini, and.... :) )

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The classic always dose it for me, so the Ago would be hard to beat...but beauty in the eye and all that...I think the blue/silver was the least attractive

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Classic Red/Silver with Silver Wheels, my old bike.... :bawling:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Mine is the AGO it is just simply perfect. The Tambo is drop dead gorgeous. The Veltro just looks so menacing. The Corse is stunning. The Classic Red Silver is spot on. The blue silver is beautiful. The black R is awesome,. The Senna is simply perfect for dark colour lovers. The new red silver R has freshened up the original...oh hell.. they are all wonderful...I just came back from a beautiful sunny day's ride on the old road out of Sydney. I was with some mates all on MV's and Ducati's. and the bikes are are just so sweet...we are lucky for sure. Every ride just gets better and better ENJOY! (go Bayliss in tonights GP)

·
Registered
975 Posts
my SPO1 of course!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
The Gladio! :)

Wow, use to be very partial to the SP01. I always said if I ever got an F4, I'd paint it just like that. Now... I don't have the balls I guess. :) Yours looks great Alka!

The Senna was always a favorite of mine and always will be.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Traditional Red/Silver for me, but colours are such a personal thing as Peter (Reopropf) has said, it's whatever rings your bell. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I really like the blue / silver combination but maybe because it's a little different from all the other "red" bikes out there - like my 999, lol!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts