MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to buy my superveloce for $28k cash out the door in thw states with the arrow tripple exhaust and Mobistat tracking, along with ohlins steering dampener. I know mv well ridden them but with lack of dealer support in the state Texas, taking forever to get parts shipped and their shit service i never pulled the trigger. I see this new ceo is making shit happen! What do you guys think though should i wait for the new f3 to be revealed or go ahead bag my carbon black superveloce!!? This site is dope and from looking through very helpful and not with the bs! Thanks for allowing me to join!

·
Administrator
21,024 Posts
Welcome to the family @FlashVinnig !! Where are you in Texas? MonkeyMoto in the DFW area has a good reputation.

I say go ahead and get that SV !!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the family @FlashVinnig !! Where are you in Texas? MonkeyMoto in the DFW area has a good reputation.

I say go ahead and get that SV !!!
Shit im in houston! Yea i called monkey moto and he did not get back with prices for solo cowl, exhaust, mobisat tracking, ohlins steering dampener, A mv dealer in michigan did so i will be booking a flight in the summer and riding my baby back home. Im no stranger to long rides i used to ride my 899 to daytona biker rally in florida. I like dealers who keep it 100 with me and actually give a darn about my $$.

·
Administrator
21,024 Posts
You might also check with Mark at the DucShop in Marietta Georgia. Outside of his original business of building racing Ducatis, he is a MV only dealer. Very dedicated to the marque. It would be a shorter ride.

MV dealer locator shows a dealer in Austin...Moto Austin...but their web site shows only Ducati so I don't know:
Dealer Locator | MV Agusta

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You might also check with Mark at the DucShop in Marietta Georgia. Outside of his original business of building racing Ducatis, he is a MV only dealer. Very dedicated to the marque. It would be a shorter ride.

Also, MV shows a dealer in Austin now ... Moto Austin. Dealer Locator | MV Agusta

Who are you talking to in Michigan?
Im sorry i meant detroit haha! Jhon cross is who im talking to. Yea last i checked moto austij dropped mv a few years ago or two years ago. I totally forgot about georgia!

·
Administrator
21,024 Posts
What do you mean you think? Are you ok? Its either welcome or not welcome haha
Those boys from across the pond have a different way of speaking from us.....their sense of humor is much more sophisticated..... I think???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts