MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Okay mate, maybe one of us can buy it for you and ship it out to you. The part hold 2 diodes, you should be able to buy the diodes at any electronics store and with some care, install them into the wiring till you get the right part. IN 5404 is the part number for the diodes, make sure you install them the right way round, look at the silwer ring locations

Attachments

· Super Moderator
25,965 Posts
I have a 750 EVO 3....but I have no idea what the *@#%$ we are talking about as I can't see any image... if there was one.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay mate, maybe one of us can buy it for you and ship it out to you. The part hold 2 diodes, you should be able to buy the diodes at any electronics store and with some care, install them into the wiring till you get the right part. IN 5404 is the part number for the diodes, make sure you install them the right way round, look at the silwer ring locations
Thanks your reply :)
But i do not understand , how i can don use No19 parts still can start my bike ? can show me in pic ?
The no19 parts is (centralina sicurezza avviamento) ?
Thanks

· Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I have a 750 EVO 3....but I have no idea what the *@#%$ we are talking about as I can't see any image... if there was one.
See this Chuck ?

Thanks your reply :)
But i do not understand , how i can don use No19 parts still can start my bike ? can show me in pic ?
The no19 parts is (centralina sicurezza avviamento) ?
Thanks
The part you lost, had two diode's inside. Look at the 750 electrical manual on my site, all the pictures are there.
:)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.