MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With such a beautiful bike, there is very little to change or add. But what did you guys look at changing or adding after you get the TV. I am looking at getting the radiator guard and maybe some protectors, crash protectors or/and fork protectors and then just leave it alone and ride for a while. But would like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hi,

Added few things in the following sequence
- RAM ball on the handlebar
- R&G Radiator guard: this was after my first ride. Projections indicated it's a must.
- Puig screen : too noisy without
- CLS Evo Tour : I don't like to have to take care of my chain during week-end trips. It's simply a must for me.
- Roadlok disk lock
- CNC Racing gearshift and brake pedals with foldable toe pegs: I would have started with this if I knew how much it change the rear brake.
- Crash protector (MV Corse for Stradale/Rivale modified to fit the TV)
- Confort seat (1 centimeter less is a big win)

Thinking about few things to complete this :
- Exhaust HP Corse Tre
- Auxiliary anti fog led lights
- position led in the handguards in addition to the DRL light

If I had to change the sequence and to limit to few things, I would start by the Radiator guard, the crash protectors and the pedals set...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the reply @MarcSilverTriple.

Taken on board what you suggested, the bike arrives next week and Ill see how it feels over longer days.

Already ordered the R&G radiator and some crash protection, as I thought this was a must. The rest I'll see how she rides, plus I have just spent a small fortune and my wife will kill me if I keep ordering parts...

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
+1 on Puig a windscreen. I actually replace every windscreen on every bike I get with a Puig offering. It's an inexpensive and easy mod and makes a big difference in comfort and noise at highway speeds.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi,

- CNC Racing gearshift and brake pedals with foldable toe pegs: I would have started with this if I knew how much it change the rear brake.

- Crash protector (MV Corse for Stradale/Rivale modified to fit the TV)

- Confort seat (1 centimeter less is a big win)

Thinking about few things to complete this :

- Exhaust HP Corse Tre

- Auxiliary anti fog led lights

- position led in the handguards in addition to the DRL light

If I had to change the sequence and to limit to few things, I would start by the Radiator guard, the crash protectors and the pedals set...

How did the toe pedals change the braking? And which ones did you get?

·
Registered
866 Posts
How did the toe pedals change the braking? And which ones did you get?
I took he Pro set, and the foldable toe pegs. The settings allows +/- 1cm from standard position : as a result, I do have the perfect setting, and I do not search the brake pedal anymore; it is where my feet is expecting to find it, and it is much better. And the result is that the rear brake is now very useful.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Is there a moderate chance on the road that there will be radiator damage? I mean, who knows, right?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Is there a moderate chance on the road that there will be radiator damage? I mean, who knows, right?
If you only ride on perfect roads, I guess no. Now, saying this, the radiator is highly exposed and exactly on the way from the from wheel projections, and a stone is enough to damage the radiator. Once rode on a muddy road, and after that I did not thought twice and put an order for the radiator guard...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts