MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to my local dealer and they have a 312R in stock that I can get. It is simply beautiful and I'm taking my bike to get a trade value, if it makes sense I think I'll buy it.

But what after? Is there another "something" coming out that I should wait for?

Input?

·
Registered
785 Posts
There is always something else in the pipeline. The question is when do you decide to stop waiting?

Rumours say a new design for 2008 which should be displayed at this years Milano show...

Get the 312R, its a great bike and a great piece of kit.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My triger finger is itching - which means trouble for the checkbook.

I can't find anything on the MV site about the diff between the R and 312R, price is only 2K more, so it seems to make sense to get the 312R, plus it's an 08 model.

Is it a good idea to buy the outgoing bodystyle?

·
Registered
785 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I responded to your pm.

Thanks everybody for the input. It's a tough call to get the 312R or an AGO and own a pieceof history. I know there is only 150 312R this year, but chances are there will be quite a few more next year.

·
Registered
106 Posts
WHo Cares

They are all kick ass bikes. Enjoy what is there today and you will still be blown away. How much HP can you use. I agree the more the better but these bikes already have way much per pound.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I bought my 1000S only a couple of months before the 1000R came out, if you wait for the next model you could be waiting forever. In your position I'd buy a 312, I honestly don't regret buying my bike when I did rather than waiting a few months for an R. Mine now produces over 160bhp at the rear wheel, thats more than enough for me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts