MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was showing Home Commander some of the MV sighting threads this morning and the name Brutale was coming up. "What's a Brutale" was the question from my F4 loving bride...

I pulled some pics from the home page to show her and the immediate reaction: "Oh, is that some kind of old fart's bike?" :ahhh:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Ouch! It only hurts cuz it's true! :nutkick:

Of course, if you and your honey aren't out riding 400 mile days on your F4 then you are both just a couple of candy-asses! :stickpoke

:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All in a bit of fun

Ouch! It only hurts cuz it's true! :nutkick:

Of course, if you and your honey aren't out riding 400 mile days on your F4 then you are both just a couple of candy-asses! :stickpoke

:D
And what a sweet-ass she has!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I was showing Home Commander some of the MV sighting threads this morning and the name Brutale was coming up. "What's a Brutale" was the question from my F4 loving bride...

I pulled some pics from the home page to show her and the immediate reaction: "Oh, is that some kind of old fart's bike?" :ahhh:
Hey Pete, you ever been lied to by a woman before? She's just trying to prop up your fragile F4 riding ego.....:stickpoke. Just remember this.....she picked you, so she can't have really good taste.

:)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Randy, the reaction was immediate and while pissing myself laughing, I wished you were in the room...It was a moment of gold for the F4 v Brutale clans...keep smiling!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts

hope you told that the brute is a real mans bike not like the F4 boys bike lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Home Comander says: you are only as old as your arse feels...smile and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hope you told that the brute is a real mans bike not like the F4 boys bike lol
Anyone can grow old, it takes talent to stay young....:yo:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
lol lol and thats why men ride brutes and boys have F4,s
men no how to stay young boys no nothing lol

·
Registered
386 Posts
After 600km on the F4 today i feel like a old fart. I just got out of a hot epson salt bath, yes us F4 riders are tough. :stickpoke

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol lol and thats why men ride brutes and boys have F4,s
men no how to stay young boys no nothing lol
I guess one day I will need to grow up and get a real job (bike)....

·
Registered
1,701 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
.......that, or the inate ability to lie a lot. That's how I do it.:smoking:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts