MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to that company that bought up all this MV lock, stock, and pile of MV parts, umbrellas, covers and trinkets?

I recieved an email back from them some time back saying they were still sorting.. has anyone ever been able to buy things from them?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I got a batch, it took a while. From the interactions I think it was just one guy in the shop in charge or sorting out everything and selling it.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really..damn what was the companies name again? might have to email them again and find out what happened

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
It's a bit of a lottery Al.
I got about a 70% complete order.
Ed got about a 4% complete order.

I spoke to James quite a few times during this process. He's the poor guy sorting through a massive inventory and compiling orders.
Last I heard he was going to post a revised list of the actual inventory as the PDF supplied in the original thread was a little less than accurate, hence the likelihood that people's orders were often not complete.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
James no longer works there is what I am being told. Im really interested in a couple of things one being the 10x10 tent!

I resent my list and called and the girl answering the phone said she would see if they have at least seen that since its so dang big be easy to find.

but damn 70% thats a lot of stuff...I know I emailed off the bat and a month later got a response saying we havent forgot you but now its been quite some time.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
It's a shame that James has left. I found him really good to talk to. I last spoke to him about 10 days ago.
Honestly, if I had the time & opportunity I'd love to have a crack at sorting that inventory out.
I know that Ed sent an email about the exact same 10 X 10 tent, but it was one of the items he did not receive.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I got my order. They didn't send me the actual quantities I ordered, but I did get one of everything I wanted.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well there goes that then. Did you guys pursue them other than a cpl emails/calls?

maybe i will have to do some more chasing around

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I contacted James on a regular basis. At least once every two weeks by phone.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
I ordered a set of fairings and received them. I emailed them about a seat pad and although it took about a week to get a response they did respond. I think they may be overwhelmed

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
finally got an email back!! sounds like one tent left and the parts guy has assured its all mine! we will see they are closed today. going to see about getting that shipped out asap and the rest can wait..so it doesnt get scooped up on me.

·
Administrator
20,004 Posts
Hey....I ordered it first !!!.....I guess I need to send my list again.

Good Luck, hope you get it.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i have a feeling i wont. i sent my list in the day after that original email. 1 response like a 2-3 months or something later. so who really knows.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
You will probably need to be on their backs a bit. If you see in the thread I was starting to freak out that I was missing out but finally got my order and probably got 75% of it (some items they couldn't find or were mislabeled)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts