MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently shopping for my first MV. ProItalia has a Neiman Marcus, but for some reason the person I'm speaking with isn't sure what year it is! What year is the F4 750 Neiman Marcus? Did they make it more than one year? How many were there?

Finally, what's it worth? Any advice might help. I'm thinking it's a 2001 and worth about 11,500? Is that accurate, or am I clueless? Don't hold back!

I'm about to purchase my 1st MV, and I want to be certain I'm going the right way. I'm also looking very closely at someone's 1000cc bike on this forum. I'm a little torn making my decision. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for any input. Have a great day.

:blah:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I own one of the Neiman Marcus edition bikes, and they are model year 2000, although they came out very late in 2000, I did not buy mine until May-June 2001 as someone ordered it from the catalog but ended up not buying it...

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot for the help. I did try to search the forum first, but had trouble finding the info.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Hey blavenia, hello and welcome...Lets see that NSX posted up in the "cars" thread, eh? I love those cars!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll try to get it out there. I spend a lot of time on nsxprime as well. Thanks for the welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts