MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
I have seen a decent amount of people on the board looking for fairings, myself included. i would like to see some on non-CF fairing, all colors. As well as anything CF. Air filters is another good way to get some performance for inexpensive. Any kind of tools. i am sure there are more but i can't think of them.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
All sorts of carbon goodies always go down well. How many members here can say they don't have at least one bit of carbon fibre on their machines?

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
i do have to say that carbon is a disease i got a long time ago, you can never get enough of it, as long as it is good quality.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Ask emoto to supply discount prices for all MV parts that they currently have and then a further discounted price dependant on how many of us get in the deal, 5 of us buy...x$'s; 10 buy y$'s etc.
This way we can select from all their parts on offer?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I agree with agusta01

I agree wtih agusta01. We do this all the time with e46fanatics.com for BMW performance parts.

Most venders on that board do discounts based upon how many persons we can get for a particular part.

For example: Someone puts up a group buy for RG3 exhaust and we get a list put together. If we get "x" amount of people then contact them and see what the discount is.

I am all for this no matter what the part. WE unite and get a better price period!

Any discount on MV Corse parts would be great!!!

The only problem I have with Carbon parts is the quality and buying all pieces from one sourse. Carbon seems to vary from vender to vender.

Has any one in the USA got any kind of a decent discount with regards to Original MV carbon bits???

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
All bike performance parts are great, We can also try other items like riding gear and tires.

Has any one in the USA got any kind of a decent discount with regards to Original MV carbon bits???
I can't answer that since I have never order any Corse parts, however from my past experience when buying expensive parts I often end up ordering from England since they take out the 17.5% VAT and the shipping cost is not too bad(unless if you want it the next day). 2 years ago I bought a bunch of things from Silvermachine.co.uk, which included a Dainese T-Age div. suit, a pair of Dainese D-Axial light IN boots, and Harris performance's CF fender & hugger for my 03 R6, all for $1,300(shipping included), FYI the best price I was able to find for the T-Age suit in the US was $1400, the boots were $375(very hard to find in the US) and the CF parts were $300, as you can see it was a great buy.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
how about a group buy on a senna, tambo, or veltro! just one bike that we could all ship around and ride for a week! well, maybe 2 weeks. one for road and one for track, or double up on one or the other!!

:toothless

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Hey Style, i will buy the Veltro and you buy the Tambo, we can just switch off at the end of every month. That sounds like a hell of a plan to me!! :stickpoke

Even though i have the sliders, i know that would be a good thing for everyone to get to protect their investement, so i vote for the sliders.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Carbon bits, air filters, exhaust..how about tires? I like the group buy for any particular part idea. Get 5 guys, discount is this, get 10 guys discount is that...whatever. I'm ready to start buying some CF goodies, if the quality is good.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Greeneggs&ham said:
Hey Style, i will buy the Veltro and you buy the Tambo, we can just switch off at the end of every month. That sounds like a hell of a plan to me!! :stickpoke
yeah, sure stick me with the tambo. i really, really would, but i don't think 2 people constitute a "group buy". sounds more like "group debt". :toothless

·
Registered
47 Posts
Clothing items would be really nice. Especially some of the Micro Tactile Shirts from Tamburini's Design firm. They are hard to come by though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts