MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all
I have about a week before I'm home again so have been browsing the forum sponsors and eBay for parts and tools to do my own servicing.
2007 Brutale 910S
From your experiences what's the best way to go with buying filters, brake pads, tools specific to the MV etc?
I'm in Western Australia (Mandurah) so locals could steer me in the right direction also for local in person purchases.
For example, rick gill for filters or a site sponsor??
55mm socket or one of the many specific wheel nut sockets??
And anything else you know I will need to service this beauty in the garage at home.
It's a low K bike and due for its 5 or 6K service.
Thanks.
Jeff

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Hi Y'all
I have about a week before I'm home again so have been browsing the forum sponsors and eBay for parts and tools to do my own servicing.
2007 Brutale 910S
From your experiences what's the best way to go with buying filters, brake pads, tools specific to the MV etc?
I'm in Western Australia (Mandurah) so locals could steer me in the right direction also for local in person purchases.
For example, rick gill for filters or a site sponsor??
55mm socket or one of the many specific wheel nut sockets??
And anything else you know I will need to service this beauty in the garage at home.
It's a low K bike and due for its 5 or 6K service.
Thanks.

Hi Jeff, Welcome to the Forum mate :)

The best guy to advise you as he is very knowledgeable and is in your neck of the woods is Donsy. He is away from the forum for a bit but look out for him when he comes back on line.

As regards the rear wheel nut have a look at the post I just did this moning in Maintenance section Proactive wheel nut..It's somewhere the near the top..

Shoot me your email and I'll send you a maintenance schedule for your bike I extracted from the manual.

and pay special attention to torque values for the rear hub pinch bolts.

The manuals are at the top of the maintenance section ( courtesy of Donsy ).

all the best..

have fun,

Great bike :yo:

joe

·
Premium Member
2,886 Posts
Nice. That should either be a sticky or included as a supplementary toolkit with every new MV purchase. Thanks

·
Registered
14,504 Posts
?

Art;
I asked Alvin for one and he never answered.....

now look what we have :naughty:

Ricc on the UK Forum gave me a store and stickies, thats where that link came from

I have one one the AF-1 Aprilia Forum .....but one of the moderators deleted some of my posts and put his shit in under my name:wtf::wtf:

·
Vendor
5,337 Posts
It's a great list of requirements Noel and very accurate.I vote to make it a sticky.:naughty:

·
Registered
14,504 Posts
list?

It's a great list of requirements Noel and very accurate.I vote to make it a sticky.:naughty:
Mitch the tool/shop supply list will fly, the main one won't, I sell some stuff there.....so some people might get their panties in a wad......then again if somebody makes a sticky out of it.......I didn't do it LOLOL

:naughty:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts