MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What time is everybody getting there? I just got my day off Wednesday, so I'm good to go, I just need a time.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
If there are no "official" photographers, it would be really cool if someone could get some really nice photos and get them to someone like superbikeplanet.com, if he'll post them. (Often there is so much legal mumbo jumbo that they won't though.)

Anyone have the ability to get into the infield and do this?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still no times???

I have my 5 megapixel Sony that does a Dece job..and I have Photoshop that work even better. I may just borrow my buiddies 12 megapixel digi though...I dunno, we'll have to see. Even still, a 512mb card, at 5 MP, I should be able to fit 192 pictures....that's more than enough pictures for your guys right??? :p

I'm gonna try my damndest to get some shots. If anything, shots of the bikes still...BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TIME TO GET THERE!!!!!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
oicdn said:
Still no times???

I have my 5 megapixel Sony that does a Dece job..and I have Photoshop that work even better. I may just borrow my buiddies 12 megapixel digi though...I dunno, we'll have to see. Even still, a 512mb card, at 5 MP, I should be able to fit 192 pictures....that's more than enough pictures for your guys right??? :p

I'm gonna try my damndest to get some shots. If anything, shots of the bikes still...BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TIME TO GET THERE!!!!!
nate.....
first of all MEGAPIXELS MEANS NOTHING

you need a good zoom lens and a good camera
a good 5 MP camera will take a MUCH better picture than a medium quality 10 MP camera.... EVERY TIME

do you know anyone with a digital SLR?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ Yeah, but he won't let me borrow it, nor does he have ANY intrest in motorcyling...

I guess you're all going to have to suffice with pictures of the quality of the one attached. Meh...we'll see how things work out...but I still need a time, lol.

*edit* Eww...it got all pixelized after it uploaded...it was a dece picture though.

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^haha...yeah, I can photo bikes fairly decent...my camera holds me back I think:

Look at this thread...obviously OICDN is the SN....and look at the reactions of the people when they see the bike. That bike was the equivalent of say, the F4CC in the motorcycle world. Shops in Canada, when I went to order, and I told them what bike I had, they knew what bike I was talking about...probably the most famous streetbike in the world...funny how that worked out, lol.

http://vpfree.pinkbike.com/bb/viewtopic.php?p=6783151&highlight=brooklyn#6783151

http://vpfree.pinkbike.com/bb/viewtopic.php?p=6914142&highlight=brooklyn#6914142

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Can't wait to see photos. If any of you take them, you can zip them all up and do a media submission to me, or e-mail them to me at [email protected]

I'll make an album for the event and handle submitting full-sized photos :)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Sounds good...I'll be sure to take a ton regardless....

As for the bike...nah...I sold it to somebody who could REALLY tak advantage of it. Don't get me wrong, I rode it hard, but it was still only 1/100th of that bikes potential.

I later saw it on eBay as the guy who bought it actually got signed to another company's race team!!!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts