MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
This is a joke right? You are that upset over your little accessory that you want to punch the president of the company? Get a life...Unbelievable. Wha Wha:loser:

·
Administrator
20,100 Posts
Maybe you got a dealer who doesn't want to do any leg work??? Have you tried asking the factory directly if there are no more available?

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is a joke right? You are that upset over your little accessory that you want to punch the president of the company? Get a life...Unbelievable. Wha Wha:loser:
Yep. I'm gonna hitch a ride to Verghera and wait outside the factory gate... :rant:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How many times do you need to be told that there are other options available :stickpoke, if you want to keep bumping your head against the same wall, then be my guest.
http://www.evolutionbike.it/mvagustastore/index.php/carbon-parts/brutale2010/evolutionbike/b4y10001c.html

Or

http://www.evolutionbike.it/mvagustastore/index.php/bodyparts-fairings/brutale2010/mvcorse/rdbdb4y10.html
Yep sure have... no love ol' Donsy. U.S. owners of the best thing you ever laid your eyes on cant buy from that site. Why dont you hook me up bro? Cash in that letter from MV...

Bottom LINE. I expect the accessories for a machine that is less than one year old to have accessoreis that are orderable.

What say you almighty Donsy?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe you got a dealer who doesn't want to do any leg work??? Have you tried asking the factory directly if there are no more available?
I've tried several "site sponsors" as well as U.S. based dealers. no love. :thewife:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Yep sure have... no love ol' Donsy. U.S. owners of the best thing you ever laid your eyes on cant buy from that site. Why dont you hook me up bro? Cash in that letter from MV...

Bottom LINE. I expect the accessories for a machine that is less than one year old to have accessoreis that are orderable.

What say you almighty Donsy?
Impossible :wtf:
I know of quite a few US guys who have bought from Evolutionbike, what are they telling you ?
Ps. Cashed the letter in long ago for a set of tyres ; )

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Impossible :wtf:
I know of quite a few US guys who have bought from Evolutionbike, what are they telling you ?
Ps. Cashed the letter in long ago for a set of tyres ; )
Sent today:
Thanks for your interest!
We are sorry to say that this items has been cancelled by MV. Really incredible decision because it was a very nice item.
Regards
Andre
Support
StarTwinTrading.com

Sooo, unless a distributor has the part I'm SOL.

Come on Donsy... What's an MV owner to do? Light a candle at the MV shrine in your garage for me...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
So......did you try evolution? They say the ship worldwide, Donsy even gave you a link for a sexy carbon job.....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Go for the Carbon then mate, it says it's in stock and 20 euros cheaper!
But I want this one...

Is this what I should expect from a premium brand?

This guy obtained one, why cant I?

I say again MV community, don't you think you should be able to order accessories for a model that is less than one year old? FACTORY ACCESSORIES. You know, ones that are on the FACTORY WEBSITE.

I still think the Dons-meister is going to pull some strings at the MV mecca...

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
I just got a shirt, race ecu and a set of levers from evolution last week and I'm in Indiana. Try harder.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Try harder?

I just got a shirt, race ecu and a set of levers from evolution last week and I'm in Indiana. Try harder.
Phone rings: Hi dealer that I just spent 20K at, can I buy some accessories for my rare as fuck italian motorcyle? Wha? Those are just teaser photos and not real products? Dang. Ok, I'l just buy some aftermarket poo then. Thanks!

You are all missing the point. I want an official MV product.

I've been waiting 6 mos for an MV rear hugger that never arrived. Nothing but excuses. So sad... And to think, I almost purchased a Bimota instead of the MV. You'd have to put me in a rubber room...

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Dave's right man - Calm down

That might get you some more help.
If you widen your horizan's a bit you might see that in the case of MV, many or most aftermarket gear is even nicer than the gear from the factory.

""Natural (silver) * This product is not available in the requested quantity. 1 of the items will be backordered"".
If Evolution told you they did not have a silver one in stock, it does not mean they can't get you one, it just means they have to get one painted up for you, that's how I see it at least, Gabriele does a great job over there - maybe try an email with less "fucking" in it.

I for one have never bought anything but mechanical OEM parts from MV Factory, and every part I have bought from the forum sponsors have been great gear.

Many people will go out of their way to purchase Moto Corse or Tamborini Corse gear amongst others, and to say this is "poo" is an insult to the other people on the forum and show's a lack of MV knowledge on your behalf.

Short of offering to send an email on your behalf there is not much I can do to help you.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts