MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm the guy who purchased the MV you're all discussing! I took a chance. I went to look at it, rode it and loved it.

The pipes are not bent. One of the pipe tips is missing the bracket. The nose cone is broken at the front. Apart from this, she's a beauty. It's my first MV. Previously owned a Ducati 999s.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Congtats on joining the world of MV Agusta .. Now, to keep that nice bike in good working order, follow the advice on its points of weakness, and You can enjoy this crazy fast 1000cc for much longer ..

Reactions: Mars312RR

·
Administrator
20,073 Posts
Welcome to the family @Mars312RR !! How about a proper introduction post in the "New Members" section?? Where in OZ are you ?
Congrats on getting your bike !!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congtats on joining the world of MV Agusta .. Now, to keep that nice bike in good working order, follow the advice on its points of weakness, and You can enjoy this crazy fast 1000cc for much longer ..
Where do I find the advice on its points of weakness? It can't be more temperamental than a Ducati 😂

·
Registered
152 Posts
G'day mate from West Oz.

·
Registered
388 Posts
@Mars312RR :

You will find a number of "Sticky" threads on this forum dealing with things like the Fuel tank quick connectors, The rear Hub, the improvements to the Cooling system and Radiators ..
There are a few things that will regularly fail on these bikes, but are easy/cheap to fix, such as the Starter Solenoid/Relay e.t.c ..

Reactions: Mars312RR
21 - 28 of 28 Posts