MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive come to conclusion that, for sport riding anyway, that the adjustments on the factory rearset is about bang-on for me. But Im envious of the pegs on the Satos on my Duc so Im wanting something far, far more grippy than the standard ones (but seems a waste of money to get the Sato full set just for better pegs. :) )

Who has been running some grippy folding pegs on their bike they love? Prefer to avoid ebay ones and go legit vendor.

·
Super Moderator
21,458 Posts
Ryan, I believe you can put any pegs you want on the factory hangers. Next time I am in the garage, I can see if I have a set of folding Rizoma pegs...those f*ckers gripp.

·
Super Moderator
21,458 Posts
Exactly those Ryan. I have a set in my garage and the folding adapters. I can see if they fit the MV frames.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just need pegs. The positioning of the pegs is fine, just want more grip. And this is no longer my track bike, just a fun run, so dont need rearsets (that money is going into the Ducati).

·
Administrator
18,859 Posts
Ryan, I have some pegs on my Brutale that were an easy inexpensive install. I'll try and find records of where they came from, but as I remember it they were the same as for many other brands including Ducati.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
On Ebay there is a place called ...BOBS....billet accessories or soething of the sort . Anyway they make GREAT aluminum billet products . Products look good and are quality components at good prices . Sorry I don't remember exact name.

·
Super Moderator
21,458 Posts
F*ck...I just realized I left a set of those on my 748 when I sold it! Damn.

·
Administrator
18,859 Posts
Ade's direct replacement pegs :grin2:

Those are now unobtanium !!! Sold my set to eFlyer for his Turbo 910R when the rubber nub at the end broke off one of his.

I have these on my Brutale.... basically a no-name Ducati aftermarket part. Bought on fleebay years ago. They are great... and weren't very expensive.

The peg is one size fits all and the adapter is Ducati/MV

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,458 Posts

·
Administrator
18,859 Posts
Yeah, maybe...but they work like nothing else...and the rubber insert is replaceable.
If you could get them. Discontinued and out of stock according to Dave (eFlyer).

The machined aluminium part was a thing of beauty.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts