MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok for all those fortunate enough to have bought 990r or 1090RR bikes I thought it might be a good idea to start a what body parts from previous models will fit the new bikes thread.

I know all rear huggers from previous models will fit but what about other bits. Seats, slip on cans, carbon front mud guards, chain guards etc.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looking at the part numbers as per OE, it looks like the front mud guards are different, but the spoilers are universal it seems. I have a friend with a 750S, so I'll see if I can persuade him to let me try his front mudguard on my 990R.

I'm particularly interested in seeing if de-cat pipes will fit as the 990R is a bit quiet, especially compared to my VTec with Staintunes.

Oh, and the exhaust flap actuator rubs on the belly pan I've found (I have an Anniversary edition).

Cheers, Mike

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Ok for all those fortunate enough to have bought 990r or 1090RR bikes I thought it might be a good idea to start a what body parts from previous models will fit the new bikes thread.

I know all rear huggers from previous models will fit but what about other bits. Seats, slip on cans, carbon front mud guards, chain guards etc.
The huggers from previous models will NOT fit. Not well anyway. The new huggers have a slightly different profile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts